It's Hammer Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Hammer Time

I went and did a little business with a TBH sponsor. I went to Ultramatic and Karl hooked me up with Hammer Timed Protein unit to put on my 800lb All Season feeder. Ulrramatic sure has some nice stock. Go see him and give your TBH handle and get a little discount
    Attached Files

Just make sure you pay attention to the gate position when you are programming it to operate. Also it will fill up the tube really quickly so watch how far the cone on the inside is up so that it doesn’t pour out on the ground. But they do work really well.

Comment

That’s pretty cool. Wish I’d known about that discount when I bought my feeders there lol

Comment

This discount you speak of. Can it be used online?

Comment

Originally posted by eliteweldingco View Post
          This discount you speak of. Can it be used online?
          I don't know, I would call and ask

Comment

How much was this discount you speak of? I’m thinking of converting two of my 1,000 lb feeders to timed.

Comment

UltraKarl is good folk! He will do you right.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

You guys can also buy from Mike directly. He created those Hammer systems. He’s also great to deal with. Two of the three I have have been going strong for about 6 years now.

Comment

You can't go wrong using The HAMMER feeding system.
                  Great product and great customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    How much was this discount you speak of? I’m thinking of converting two of my 1,000 lb feeders to timed.
                    5%

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                      You guys can also buy from Mike directly. He created those Hammer systems. He’s also great to deal with. Two of the three I have have been going strong for about 6 years now.
                      Yes, I have met Mike before. I was going to buy from him but buying from Ultramatric, they both made a little money, and Ultramatic is fairly close to my house

Comment

Working...
                      X