Buccee's tea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
    I have never tried their tea. And I’m in buccess at least 10 times a month. Guess I’ll be trying it tonight

MeToo

Comment

My understanding is that if a store owner has been convicted of a felony they can’t sale lottery tickets

Comment

Go 1/3 lemonade 2/3 tea.

Comment

Hi Kevin

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
            After going through the Royal Coffee website, I found what I figured is the plain Jane tea. They call the bags specifically "Royal Cup Signature Tea Bags", or something like that. I looked for that on Amazon, and it was there. Even the images matched what was on the Royal Coffee website.

It'll be here tomorrow!
            Keep us posted. I like the green tea from Panera Bread but it is custom and cannot be purchased.

Comment

They have the WORST sweet tea. They need to step up their game. That's the only downfall of Buccee's. Way behind with Whataburger, Chik Fila, Golden Chick and so on and so on.

Comment

1/3/tea, 1/3 lemonade, 1/3 Titos but that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                  1/3/tea, 1/3 lemonade, 1/3 Titos but that's just me
                  That's how I roll at the lake/beach/summer deer camp. If working at deer camp, I use old school lemon lime gatorade rather than lemonaide.

Comment

I always tell my wife they have the best tea! I’m glad others think so too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ha. I like Buccee's coffee and only drink it black. I use my own RTIC coffee mug and cashier always asks "hot or cold drink"? I asked once why they asked and was told they charge more for a hot drink cause you have access to all the coffee flavor condiments. I only drink it BLACK! So, would it be wrong to tell them cold drink if I walked around the store a bit and let it cool off?

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
                        ha. I like Buccee's coffee and only drink it black. I use my own RTIC coffee mug and cashier always asks "hot or cold drink"? I asked once why they asked and was told they charge more for a hot drink cause you have access to all the coffee flavor condiments. I only drink it BLACK! So, would it be wrong to tell them cold drink if I walked around the store a bit and let it cool off?
                        It's a difference of like .20 or .30 cents

Comment

I'll have to try the tea but not a fan of the coffee....it has a green tea aftertaste to me.

Comment

it is Fresh

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Tag
                              Haha

I'm a fan of the tea and cheery lime aide

Comment

Might have to order me some... so bucees sweet tea sucks? That's what I'm hearing?

Comment

Working...
                                X