Realm SS and SR6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realm SS and SR6

Anyone shot these yet ?just interested in hearing some real world GS experience.
    Thanks!

Justin

Ttt

Comment

Haven’t shot the Ss. Looks great but numbers suck

Shot the rs and it was very nice!!!

I own a realm x and won’t trade this year but the rs is a better bow package

Never understood the “smooth bow” hype. When performance at 10 pounds less will always be smoother at same speed

Comment

Shot SR6 side by side with the Realm X. Easily chose SR6. Nice bow!

Comment

Realm SS and SR6

Just bought the SR6 today!! Love it. Im shooting a 459gr arrow at 306ftps. It’s putting out about 95ftlbs of KE and about 0.624 in momentum. It’s definitely putting out better numbers than my Prodigy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Last edited by bloodycactus; 01-10-2019, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Just shot the SR6, SS and the X a few hours ago. Loved both the SR6 & SS.... don’t think you could go wrong with either. I felt the SR6 was a little smoother for the first few inches... and then they were equal. The SS felt a little better after the shot to me and a little more comfortable. Either way..... I’d take either one of those bows without hesitation

Comment

Originally posted by bloodycactus View Post

Just bought the SR6 today!! Love it. Im shooting a 459gr arrow at 306ftps. It’s putting out about 95ftlbs of KE and about 0.624 in momentum. It’s definitely putting out better numbers than my Prodigy

Impressive numbers!

Comment

I was very impressed with how it shot. Like I said had I not bought the x last year I’d buy this one. But can’t take that kinda hit for no more difference.

Ss is nice too.... just no need in that slow a bow @ 6” BH..... when the others draw as smooth as they do. The SR6 will shoot same everything at 60 that Ss will at 70. 60 will be smoother at that point... no brainer

Comment

Originally posted by bloodycactus View Post

What is your DL and I’m guessing 70# DW? I’m going to buy one here soon but was thinking I would be closer to 302 FPS with a 425 grain arrow 29” DL @ 70 #

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Archery View Post
                    What is your DL and I’m guessing 70# DW? I’m going to buy one here soon but was thinking I would be closer to 302 FPS with a 425 grain arrow 29” DL @ 70 #

30” draw. 70lbs

Comment

Glad to hear it’s producing those numbers... just solidified my new bow purchase for the year!

Comment

If you are a true 30” draw it will stack a little bit at the end of the draw cycle but really all Bowtech bows feel that way to me. It’s super dead in hand for a speed bow and Uber quiet.

Comment

anymore reviews on the SR6 been looking at them recently.

Comment

I bought 1 a month or so ago. Very happy with it. My set up is 28 1/2 in draw @ 60#. 415 gr arrow @ 288 fps. The bow is a shooter. I love the way it holds at full draw& the draw cycle for me beat out a traverse,which I thought was one of the best.

Comment

Working...
                            X