No announcement yet.

DIY Arrow Building or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check the latter half of this vid - good advice to shoot a bare shaft and see (like mentioned above) which way your setup naturally sets the arrow to spin.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHyqiDyFFXE"]Which way to fletch a helical Chris Perkins - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan11 View Post
      I live in the Round Rock area on the weekends but stay in the Franklin/Robertson County area during the week for work.
      if you're still looking for a saw let me know. I live in RR off 620 area. Sorry just seeing this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
        if you're still looking for a saw let me know. I live in RR off 620 area. Sorry just seeing this thread.
        Thanks, i am still in the research phase and deciding how i am going to approach a new arrow setup. I might shoot you a message when it's time to start building.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
          Thanks, still in the research phase on how to approach my arrow build, but i might message you when it's time to build.

Comment

Working...
          X