No announcement yet.

Silver Flame Redline Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been shooting the Carbon Express 150 Piledriver. Holds an edge really well, easy to sharpen and flies perfect. With a 1.5" cut and $24 for three they are affordable and deadly. 2 pigs and a deer so far . . .

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      I've been shooting the Carbon Express 150 Piledriver. Holds an edge really well, easy to sharpen and flies perfect. With a 1.5" cut and $24 for three they are affordable and deadly. 2 pigs and a deer so far . . .

Gary
      Never heard of these, but sounds like another good option!

Comment

They are the real deal, once you shoot them you'll understand. The quality is bar none the best you can get for broadheads. They fly awesome and stay sharp after many shots. Not really necessary for just whitetail deer hunting but if you're targeting bigger game and/or want a head that will last like a good knife they are the ticket. For a fixed head they are what I shoot now.

Comment

Scroll down to the pics in the link and see if anyone looks familiar.

Comment

Well I just ordered the 125gr XL redline. enewman convinced me to try the XL when they get here we will see how well they fly then off to stick something.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodero View Post
              They are the real deal, once you shoot them you'll understand. The quality is bar none the best you can get for broadheads. They fly awesome and stay sharp after many shots. Not really necessary for just whitetail deer hunting but if you're targeting bigger game and/or want a head that will last like a good knife they are the ticket. For a fixed head they are what I shoot now.
              Was the piledriver discontinued? Tried looking them up but are hard to find.

Comment

Well they came in the mail yesterday. Haven't had time to shoot them yet but I will be getting off early tomorrow, if they fly right I'm going to try and stick a deer on Friday.

Comment

Well Ihave to say I'm really impressed. No adjustments needed out to 30 yds. They fly like darts, 4 shots into my block and they are still pretty sharp I will have to touch them up a little bit before hunting with them but for a reasonably priced broadheads they are better so far than anything else I have found so far. The real test will be this weekend I plan on hunting Friday morning through Sunday morning. I rarely don't get a shot every sit on something

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
                    Well they came in the mail yesterday. Haven't had time to shoot them yet but I will be getting off early tomorrow, if they fly right I'm going to try and stick a deer on Friday.
                    Curious to know how it goes. Update when you can! Good luck!

Comment

Well Ihave to say I'm really impressed. No adjustments needed out to 30 yds. They fly like darts, 4 shots into my block and they are still pretty sharp I will have to touch them up a little bit before hunting with them but for a reasonably priced broadheads they are better so far than anything else I have found so far. The real test will be this weekend I plan on hunting Friday morning through Sunday morning. I rarely don't get a shot every sit on something
                      Good luck. Let me know what you think

Comment

They have a Black Friday sale for buy one pack get a pack half price. So two packs for 74 dollars and some change.

Comment

Well Saturday I let the air out of one

It wasn't a great shot a little high and a little back but tore up both lungs great blood trail he ran about 25 yards crashed in sight. I'm sold on these broadheads now for sure.
                          FYI the broadhead didn't hit any bone but when it passed through it hit a rock and dinged the tip but that can be easily fixed in a few minuets with a stone, and the broadhead still is shaving sharp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by dphillips62; 11-26-2018, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Well Saturday I let the air out of one

It wasn't a great shot a little high and a little back but tore up both lungs great blood trail he ran about 25 yards crashed in sight. I'm sold on these broadheads now for sure.
                            FYI the broadhead didn't hit any bone but when it passed through it hit a rock and dinged the tip but that can be easily fixed in a few minuets with a stone,
                            and the broadhead still is shaving sharp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            very nice. glad you liked the head.

here is the new redline 125gr. maasai
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RUNNING BEAR View Post
                              Was the piledriver discontinued? Tried looking them up but are hard to find.
                              I know this is a fairly old thread but I found these while looking for other heads and for 14.99 it’s worth to bring it back up

Comment

Well **** ,they keep getting cheaper. Looks like the pile driver only comes in 150 gr. But still for 15.00 a Pac. Look like they would make good pig shank’n heads, to test them out.
                                Last edited by critter69; 12-09-2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X