X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lyssy Echols Wheeler 20/20 for 22 years now

Comment

Originally posted by deadeye1 View Post
      what is the tdn value on the bee county feed? You have an analysis sheet on it?
      [ATTACH]1057744[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1057745[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by jwhunt View Post
        this is another customer low fence

i ask him how long have you been on that ranch he said !8 years [ATTACH]1056830[/ATTACH]
        The man from the quote sent me this pic yesterday

[ATTACH]1057746[/ATTACH]

Comment

Record Rack and cottonseed

Comment

We feed Double Down year round and cottonseed from Jan 1st through about April to help bucks recover body weight post rut.

Comment

L&E and cottonseed, when I can get it in bulk.

Comment

No name feed both Mexico and La. We do compliment pellets with cottonseed in Mexico.I pay attention to ingredients more than name or marketing.

Comment

Originally posted by elgato View Post
                  No name feed both Mexico and La. We do compliment pellets with cottonseed in Mexico.I pay attention to ingredients more than name or marketing.

Need to look into the Ful O Pep Buck and Doe and premium feeds.

No need for cotton seed. Plus so many other benefits in the ration.

PM for information

Comment

Originally posted by Cull hunter View Post

PM for information
                    Full of Pep Buck and Doe feed.....Love the name

PM me if you want to get into an in-depth discussion on deer feed and nutrition and we can also compare results from our practices. I'll be happy to show you what we are doing annually in both La. and Mexico. we blend our own feed.

Comment

PM for information
                      I think he’s got a pretty firm grasp on deer nutrition and what it takes to grow some large deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Fajkus7 View Post
                        I think he’s got a pretty firm grasp on deer nutrition and what it takes to grow some large deer.
                        Yes blends his own. Best way.

Never questioned him. Said he looked at ingredients. Suggested a feed not many know about. Plus not many truly look at the feed ingredients.

Comment

Elgato—-PM sent.

Comment

Elgato—-PM sent.
                            My technical skills aren't the best but I haven't seen a PM?

Comment

Always used Antler Max, but after this thread, thinking of switching to Bee County

Comment

There was a company out of OK that is selling a brewers gain supplemented feed. 26% percent protein and 86% TDN. It was 16.95 retail bag price, 560 a ton in ton bags and I forgot the price for bulk truck loads of 12 tons. Pretty darn interesting and had many trace minerals and nutrients. Don't have the card hear at the office but will post the name when I get home. Someone else may have seen it also.

Comment

Working...
                                X