Harvest time!!! ….. it’s FREE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest time!!! ….. it’s FREE!!!!

This is the second crop of the year. I’m spraying and stopped to get a quick 3 year supply.

Dry it for 3-4 days then open it (I recommend outside… and not in your yard, lol)
    Stuff in empty and dry water bottle and refill whatever container you use from that. The m&m plastic tubes work great or equivalent
    Attached Files

What are those and what are you stuffing in what??

Comment

More details please. I know that is milkweed but what are you saying you are doing with it?

Comment

Comment

Wind checker

Comment

Man, I'd love to find some growing on my fencerows!! I wonder if I could plant seeds and get them to grow? Anyone done that?

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
              Wind checker

Heck, better than just a "wind checker"!! It's more of an air current movement confirmation device!!

Comment

Get ya a tennis ball can or Pringle’s can full and you will have a lifetime supply

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                  More details please. I know that is milkweed but what are you saying you are doing with it?
                  He is using a pinch of the fibers to check the wind. Cotton ball is just as good, but a lot less hassle. Whole bag for a dollar.

Comment

I fill old, cleaned out plastic snuff cans with them and slit the top open for easy access. Works like a charm! Don’t take up much room in your pocket. And as Charlie said….can watch it a LONG ways and see all the different currents and movements.

Comment

Far better than just wind checker… current and thermal checker! It will open your eyes to your set ups and the gimmicks you “think” work
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
                        He is using a pinch of the fibers to check the wind. Cotton ball is just as good, but a lot less hassle. Whole bag for a dollar.

Absolutely not true. It's more than just fibers like cotton. The seed is attached to the fibers and makes a lighter than air "vehicle" out of each one. It floats around like a little parachute that can be observed for several minutes especially on those quiet, still days when there seems to be "no" wind... They just float around on the slightest air current and will give an accurate representation of where your scent may travel...

Cotton is OK, but these things are in a whole different league.

Comment

Man I want some. I'll trade you some goatweed for it

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Or bull nettle

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                              Man I want some. I'll trade you some goatweed for it

I'll trade you some Chinese Tallow berries, n poison Oak...

Comment

Working...
                              X