No announcement yet.

Lubbock PD SWAT Commander killed in the line of duty this evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard on the news that the SOB shot 5 deputies in this stand-off!!

It is a sad day that this POS is still consuming air on this earth!

I'm deeply saddened at this news and I'm troubled for dear friends who wear the uniform to protect us, some, many on here and even some that have posted to this thread, but more than anything I'm dammm MAD!! It is high time those who sign up to protect and serve every day be supported and backed up PUBLICLY! We who are served need to serve these folks, these brave men and women who protect us daily... The old see something, say something absolutely needs to be pushed, but also "DO SOMETHING" needs to be added to that! It's high time the citizens of this nation, state, and local neighborhoods take back their streets!!

Comment

Went to FB after seeing this OP. Lot's of my old buddies changed their profile page, had no idea! Sad another great Officer lost....
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Not a white perp, was a just released felon, possessed an illegal firearm….this will get swept under the rug by the media.

Absolute travesty that an officer loses his life, because of an inept penal system.
        Remember according to the dems, Hispanics should support BLM because they’re black. Unless they’re conservative, in which case they’re white.

Comment

Absolutely tragic. Support you men and women in blue. Prayers for the fallen officer and his family.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sad news, praying for his family and all the other officers.

Comment

Working...
            X