Daughter looking for sponsorships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daughter looking for sponsorships

My youngest daughter is looking for sponsors for her club volleyball team for this upcoming season. A lot of traffic come into this gym, a great way to get your business name out there. The gym is located in northeast Texas. Volleyball and basketball players come from all around northeast Texas. There are several levels of sponsorship and if you are interested just let me know. Thank you.

Car/truck wash will raise a lot of dollars, especially when the girls wear swim suits. Heck it is always dusty or muddy in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
      Car/truck wash will raise a lot of dollars, especially when the girls wear swim suits. Heck it is always dusty or muddy in Texas.

These are young high school girls. I hope that is not what brings people to the car wash just because they are in bikinis. The sponsorship includes banners to go in the gym and recognition on their website. Carwashes do bring in some money.

Comment

Originally posted by Oleman View Post
        We did this multiple times as a fundraiser when I was a youth pastor, both girls and boys wore shirts and shorts... We also did a dog wash at the same time. We made more washing dogs than cars. $1000+ in one day.

OP PM me more info and I will pass it along to some of my customers.

Comment

Working...
        X