Camper stolen!! TBH??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camper stolen!! TBH??

Well we drove from Needville to canyon lake today to spend the weekend at potters creek park and when we got to the storage the travel trailer is gone!!! The only place we had it listed for sale was here on TBH…. Please keep an eye out for it on the road and for sale.

Weekend ruined [emoji34]

Dang it
    2020 Sprinter 29db

No surveillance at storage??

Comment

That is BRUTAL!!!!! Sure sorry.

Comment

I’m very sorry to hear that! Insured I hope!

Comment

The tweaks

Comment

Guarantee.. Inside job

Comment

I’d send that pick to local LE immediately if not sooner. Looks like the same type of r v right beside it

Comment

When was the last time you saw it? How big of a head start do they have?

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  No surveillance at storage??

No the storage owner says cameras have been down 3 weeks

Last used Memorial Day

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
                    The tweaks
                    Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
                    Guarantee.. Inside job
                    Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post

Last used Memorial Day
                    The Ozarks was just a documentary of every small lake town USA

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post

Last used Memorial Day
                      If that’s true then there is some time in there that the cameras were working while it was still there.

Comment

Dang it man! I hope the thief gets caught! I sure hope it didn’t get pinned through TBH but I can see how they could have possibly found it through here (complete speculation of course based on your comment of only posting it on here). You posted a pic in your ad that showed its location at cranes mill park. Then in a post you mentioned in a storage lot in Canyon lake. Quick google search shows the nearby storage lots. Could they have found it via scoping out these lots? Just thinking how detective Chew would think! Sorry bud, I hope you get it back or insurance handles it.

Comment

I don’t think the for sale ad had anything to do with its disappearance. Why would someone target it just because it was for sale? If they’re looking for a camper to steal in a storage lot just go drive by one and pick one out. There are hundreds to choose from.

Comment

Something sounds suspicious with cameras being down for three weeks at a storage lot where littlerally the only thing they have to do is make sure the gate works and the cameras run 24/7. I live 20 mins from the lake and rarely go up there. Place is notorious for BS like this. Hope your insurance picks it up and looks into it a bit.

Comment

If that owner advertised his lot with 24 hour security he should at least be on the hook for your deductible if his Securitate money was down for three weeks. Totally unacceptable.

Comment

Working...
                              X