Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill gates owns +/- 270k acres of farmland.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    The thing about the meat substitutes are that they require a lot of processing and synthetic chemicals to achieve the taste, texture etc...of real meat. Is it a good substitute for meat for vegetarians and vegans yes. Is it healthier...no.
    If he's aiming to depopulate vegans I can't really be mad at him for that.

Comment

Yep. And the Chi-comms own 191,000 acres of farmland in America worth 1.9 billion. And still going. It’s a long way to 2024, and still no guarantee that that election won’t be compromised as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
        Today’s big farms don’t support anything to hunt. They farm from road ditch to road ditch and hardly anything is fallow. Strictly a moneymaking affair. You can bet that’s what Gates is interested in too.
        Define big and you are incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
          Yep. And the Chi-comms own 191,000 acres of farmland in America worth 1.9 billion. And still going. It’s a long way to 2024, and still no guarantee that that election won’t be compromised as well.
          They are heavy in to minerals and hemp/pot grow yards actually.

Comment

Sure. Anything to help in the destruction of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
              I feel he is buying up farmland to close down farms to help his depopulation plans
              Boom !!! Wide awake you are

Comment

He's the anti-christ

Comment

Originally posted by careybirdwell View Post
                  I feel he is buying up farmland to close down farms to help his depopulation plans
                  Originally posted by Grulla View Post
                  Boom !!! Wide awake you are
                  Originally posted by Artos View Post
                  He's the anti-christ

How did yall come to this conclusion? Not defending him, I'm just curious.

Comment

interesting read

The 50 individuals, families, and heirs on this list own nearly 31 million acres – or about 1.4% of the country’s total landmass.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                      Very interesting thanks.
                      Last edited by tps7742; 06-29-2021, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        How did yall come to this conclusion? Not defending him, I'm just curious.
                        He is on record in several interviews admitting to using / needing vaccines to control global populations...nations have actually officially condemned him by name on record in parliament & other official capacities. They have said his actions have brought an onslaught of autism where there once was none. This isn't up for debate as the vids are out there. Go find them. Gates is not new to vaccines & even produced a movie on netflix predicting the pandemic you see now & the need for a vaccine to counter.

The guy is also an evil pedo & took many flights to Epstein Island...ask yourself why a guy like him & china would be buying up US farmland. For the greater good of mankind??

Comment

Again. Why do the people that want population control never start with themselves? God has a special place in hell for people like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            If he's aiming to depopulate vegans I can't really be mad at him for that.
                            No, he’s trying to depopulate meat eaters.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                              Define big and you are incorrect.
                              Large corporate farms, and if you don’t think they farm ditch to ditch you’re fooling yourself. My wife is from ND, a farm family. The small farms don’t farm like that, but how many half section farms do you think Gates owns ?

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                                No, he’s trying to depopulate meat eaters.
                                I think you missed the point, the fake meat is not good for you because of all the chemicals, therefore, it’s ok for vegetarians to eat.

Comment

Working...
                                X