Amazon Prime Day 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
    So GB50? GBX55? There's a 75 as well? Is NOCO the only good brand on these, figure I'll buy one to keep in the toolbox.
    50, 70 and 150. The 150 has 3000 amp and is made for up to 9L gas or 7L diesel. There are other brands but these stand out from the crowd

Comment

Originally posted by ofishil View Post
      I looked at those thermopro thermometers that were mentioned. I did not have a instant read one. I saw one for $14 with Prime Days. It had a coupon to clip as well. So I picked it up and during checkout it was $2.50. I had forgotten Amazon sent me $10 to use during Prime Days.
      So long story made short is I ended up getting Instant Thermopro Thermometer for $2.50
      I read this and remembered I had a $10 credit to use too so I picked one up. Nice deal!

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
        50, 70 and 150. The 150 has 3000 amp and is made for up to 9L gas or 7L diesel. There are other brands but these stand out from the crowd
        I'm wondering if that's actually true though based on people above saying they jumped a cummins with the 40.

Comment

I'm wondering if that's actually true though based on people above saying they jumped a cummins with the 40.
          I wouldn't count on it if needed. I had one bad battery for sure and the 2nd battery probably helped it. If I left my lights on or something and killed both batteries it may not work and I'd want the extra juice to be safe.

Comment

I guess it all comes down how much one or both batteries have left in them that aren't starting. I would think a diesel with 2 completely dead batteries would not crank

Comment

Justletmein beat me to it. Well said

Comment

Working...
              X