No announcement yet.

Amazon Prime Day 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garmin Instinct Tactical for $179 and Solar for $249.

Comment

I bought a GreenWorks 40V Pole Saw for $125.97 and a 24" Smart "Fire" TV for $99.99 for the travel trailer

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
        I was looking to pick one of these up. Which one did you go with?
        GB50 for most. GB70 for diesels. They are great

Comment

Originally posted by Leaverrite View Post
          Thermapro temp probes will be on sale. New Balance shoes also. 20% off Mechanix gloves
          Got me a new thermo pro! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
            GB50 for most. GB70 for diesels. They are great
            I fired up my Cummins 6.7 with my son's GB40 in Cheyenne in single digit temps. I had a bad battery so other battery likely still had some juice but she cranked right up.

Comment

JBL bluetooth speakers on major sale. I have a couple already and got another Extreme 2 to link up on the pool deck. Sound is great from them in all sizes

ac

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                I fired up my Cummins 6.7 with my son's GB40 in Cheyenne in single digit temps. I had a bad battery so other battery likely still had some juice but she cranked right up.
                That’s good news. I wished I had got the 70 instead of the 50. Not now lol. How long was yours stored before you jumped it? Curious how long they hold a charge

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                  I was looking to pick one of these up. Which one did you go with?
                  I have the GB50

Comment

That’s good news. I wished I had got the 70 instead of the 50. Not now lol. How long was yours stored before you jumped it? Curious how long they hold a charge
                    I keep a GB40 in Polaris Ranger and have used it to jump it and a Tundra after being bagged for a couple months.

Comment

Originally posted by one66stang View Post
                      I keep a GB40 in Polaris Ranger and have used it to jump it and a Tundra after being bagged for a couple months.
                      Haven’t charged mine in months lol. Stays in my truck

Comment

It was dead when I grabbed it, charged it up fresh and jumped it. Then jumped it again the next day to go buy a battery. These definitely need periodic charging from what I've seen. My other son has one too and it was at 50% when I checked it after sitting in the teunk.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          It was dead when I grabbed it, charged it up fresh and jumped it. Then jumped it again the next day to go buy a battery. These definitely need periodic charging from what I've seen. My other son has one too and it was at 50% when I checked it after sitting in the teunk.
                          Checked mine last night. Still fully charged it says. And I was mistaken. I got the GB40 not the 50.

Idk when I charged it last but I left it plugged in a bit last night. I know I haven’t touched it in at least 3 months.

Comment

tagged.

Haven't seen much worth snagging but will look into the car jumpers

Comment

So GB50? GBX55? There's a 75 as well? Is NOCO the only good brand on these, figure I'll buy one to keep in the toolbox.

Comment

I looked at those thermopro thermometers that were mentioned. I did not have a instant read one. I saw one for $14 with Prime Days. It had a coupon to clip as well. So I picked it up and during checkout it was $2.50. I had forgotten Amazon sent me $10 to use during Prime Days.
                                So long story made short is I ended up getting Instant Thermopro Thermometer for $2.50

Comment

Working...
                                X