DPS Trooper with a pristine takedown yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DPS Trooper with a pristine takedown yesterday

After an exchange of words with police, a man is tackled to the ground by a DPS trooper. The man led police on a high speed chase across Collin County. Lucki...

Never even lost his hat in the tussle!

He must have been a steer wrestler. Love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bam!

Comment

didn't even lose his hat...

Comment

Awesome take down! Glad the perp wasn’t a minority. There’d be riots cause it was too brutal.

Comment

Built Texas Tough at the DPS Academy!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

That was Great. Gets up like nothing happened, just another day at work! Should be an automatic death sentence for running. Too many innocent people get hurt. When he got out pop him between eyes & be done with it.

Comment

I wonder if that truck hauling that mini ex made it out of there without a blow out lol

Comment

Guess he felt he didn't need his M4

Comment

Originally posted by Cberry View Post
                      I wonder if that truck hauling that mini ex made it out of there without a blow out lol
                      Saw that too!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                        That was Great. Gets up like nothing happened, just another day at work! Should be an automatic death sentence for running. Too many innocent people get hurt. When he got out pop him between eyes & be done with it.
                        I was thinking the same thing. Leading police on a high speed chase should be an automatic death penalty delivered on the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                          Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          I was thinking the same thing. Leading police on a high speed chase should be an automatic death penalty delivered on the spot.
                          Yes! I agree.

Just have a sniper in the helicopter take him out.

Comment

I’d like to thank the driver for pulling into full helicopter view.

Comment

Wife to trooper husband, “And how was your day honey ?”

Trooper, “ Not too bad, I got to put the smackdown on one jackass today !”

Comment

Working...
                              X