After market seat covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After market seat covers?

I have a 2016 F250 XLT with the third seat up front. I’m looking for some nice seat covers, either leather or can be a nice leather look-alike.
    Who makes some really nice covers (like factory), that won’t break the bank? Maybe the type that have the fake perforated look.
    Thanks

I just ordered some Coverking. You get what you pay for with seat covers

Comment

Marathon seat covers

Comment

I bought some camo ones made by cover king off auto anything when they do 20% off sales. I drive a 2015 F250 xlt and they fit good. Aren’t leather but they’d have held up great over last 2 years

Comment

Marathon seat covers

Comment

Marathon

Edit: my bad, didn’t read the part of leather/leatherlike. They make a great seat cover and have had them on my last 4 trucks. To cover leather.
            Last edited by Rotney; 05-26-2019, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotrodd View Post
              Marathon seat covers
              They really are hard to beat, mine wore better than the king ranch leather

Comment

Define break the bank.

Katzkin will do near factory leather cheaper than you think.

Comment

Marathon Seat Covers. Their Superhides are cut specifically for your vehicle, can be customized to your needs, lots of color options, easy installation, machine washable, waterproof , and will last forever..... I bought a set in 2010 and they were still on when I sold the vehicle in 2017. The new owner still has them on. We both have kids and hunting dogs in and out of the truck . My 2017 f250 xlt has them now .

Comment

Just to clarify because of some of the posts. I’m not looking for wearable covers.
                    I’m looking to actually replace the cloth seat covers with a leather or leather like material. I want it to look like it came from the factory that way.

Comment

Gotta goto good shop for that. Pick your leather grain stitch. A good shop will be better than factory.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                        Gotta goto good shop for that. Pick your leather grain stitch. A good shop will be better than factory.
                        But... they will be pricey. Will look good though.

Comment

Yep they will cost you. I was trying same thing you were on my old truck. Seats were torn up. Could not find a company that fitted for the seat without cover on them allready

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                            Yep I found this estimate

“”Having the car seats professionally reupholstered (not just adding slip covers, but completely replacing the old material with a chosen fabric, adding foam or batting where needed, and repairing springs if needed) typically costs $200-$750 per seat, or about $500-$2,000 for two bucket seats and a back bench seat, ...””

IMO if I was laying cabbage on reupholstered seats I would still cover them with marathon

Comment

Headwaters seat cover!

Comment

Working...
                              X