No announcement yet.

Pontoon rehab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you using to polish pontoons, they look great.

Comment

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
      What are you using to polish pontoons, they look great.
      Thanks, see post 25, plus a lot **** work lol.

Comment

Awesome work!!!!!!!

Comment

Looking real good!

Comment

Sweet rebuild!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wow!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                What glue are you using? I've tried both troweled carpet glue and 3m spray adhesive. I prefer the spray but not dealing with the size you are. I use vise grips and stainless staples to get it all tight.
                Not sure what it is, came with the vinyl floor from pontoonstuff.com. I tried pulling up a small test area and its stuck good!

Comment

Originally posted by TTU TX Hunter View Post
                  Looks great so far!! This is inspiring for me if an opportunity comes along.
                  After researching there are some great deals out there on rebuilds. The real value is finding a solid motor first. I got got lucky with this one. I totalled up and im at 5k all in, less electronics and golf cart trade.
                  Last edited by Spearchunker; 02-20-2019, 06:03 AM.

Comment

I hate the fence and rail.color. Thankfully they will redo for $250. Going light grey...or flat black. Any suggestions?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Spearchunker; 02-20-2019, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

I would go white.

White always screams marine anything and it will go with your seat vinyl.
                        Last edited by TXHUNT3R; 02-20-2019, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Grey but white would be my first choice look good with what you have on it already and wont fade in the long run... Sure wish I had your talent this looks great!

Comment

Yep, mother of pearl does not look good. I'd go white!

Comment

White will make anything or decals or stickers pop.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                Yep, mother of pearl does not look good. I'd go white!
                                I got the great price to use a color he had. The sample swatch looked a lot lighter. He doesn't have white. But has a couple light greys. He just called and said he found a silver/ galvanized color.

To get a new box of powder will cost about 300 more. I may just pony up...gone this far.

Going there first thing in morning. He can shoot it and finish tomorrow. Im thinking white and pin stripes in some blue with the car wrap I have to break it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X