Best Cheap .308 SP Ammo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
    Don’t think that will happen. It is one of their most popular. In fact, they should started offering the fusion bullet by itself for reloaders.

I agree 100 percent

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post
      That"s good at 300.

I like Fusions. It seems like that Non typical stuff has replaced fusions in the retail stores.
      I would order it over other stuff lol. I like having one dedicated load for each rifle. The consistency out of hornady and federal that I have seen is unmatched by other factory loads. I have had single digit standard deviations in velocity with strings of 5 shots in both. By far the worst I have seen is Winchester there might be 100 fps or more difference between rounds with it. Getting 8-15 fps as a standard deviation with hornady and federal is common. I have shot submoa 5 shot groups with federal fusion out to 860 yards and out to 1200 yds with hornady ELDM I have had roughly 1.6 moa groups with the hornady ELDM at a mile.

Comment

Don't know if its relevant or not but im getting .5" groups out of a 223 TC Compass with the Federal Power Shok.

Comment

Originally posted by DuramaxDude View Post
          I would order it over other stuff lol. I like having one dedicated load for each rifle. The consistency out of hornady and federal that I have seen is unmatched by other factory loads. I have had single digit standard deviations in velocity with strings of 5 shots in both. By far the worst I have seen is Winchester there might be 100 fps or more difference between rounds with it. Getting 8-15 fps as a standard deviation with hornady and federal is common. I have shot submoa 5 shot groups with federal fusion out to 860 yards and out to 1200 yds with hornady ELDM I have had roughly 1.6 moa groups with the hornady ELDM at a mile.
          That's really impressive.

Comment

What grain bullet are you guys using?
            I have a 1:11 twist with 20" barrel in 308.

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
              Don’t think that will happen. It is one of their most popular. In fact, they should started offering the fusion bullet by itself for reloaders.

Fusion is bonded correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
                Fusion is bonded correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Working...
                X