No announcement yet.

Best Head Lamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stay away from streamlight. Both mine rip through batteries. Super bright though.

Comment

I like my black diamond storm. Like others have said, lots of functions with one button, but once ya learn them it’s not bad. Battery is lasting a good while so far. Light weight so that ya barely know it’s there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

i use two different ones.

Petzel Tactikka - old style. I use it exclusive with the red lens. Love this little dude, and it is a beast, will last a long time.

Black Diamond - Storm Headlamp. 3 different lighting modes. Spot light, flood, red light. All of these have a low and high. The nice feature of this is that a single touch on the side changes from low to high. This is the light I use on my ATV. Set it to high flood and I have a movable light for driving in the dark.

Both are FANTASTIC pieces of gear. I've used them for everything from walking to the stand, to cleaning a deer at night.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
          I bought double pack Coast lights off of Amazon a few years ago and put them in stockings

they work great, bright and were fairly inexpensive

No experience with any of the others mentioned but have heard good things about them.

The FL75 is on special in the stocking stuffer section at Home Depot right now for $20. Was $60 just a couple years ago.

Don’t know how it compares to the others, but it’s a good headlamp.

Comment

Originally posted by harv418 View Post
            i use two different ones.

Petzel Tactikka - old style. I use it exclusive with the red lens. Love this little dude, and it is a beast, will last a long time.

Black Diamond - Storm Headlamp. 3 different lighting modes. Spot light, flood, red light. All of these have a low and high. The nice feature of this is that a single touch on the side changes from low to high. This is the light I use on my ATV. Set it to high flood and I have a movable light for driving in the dark.

Both are FANTASTIC pieces of gear. I've used them for everything from walking to the stand, to cleaning a deer at night.
            These are my go to, two. Both solid and work great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Petzl Tactikka. Three different brightness settings along with a red light.

Comment

Coast love the brightness and battery life is unreal for being so bright also love the rechargeable capaablity

Comment

I have a pile of the coasts and seen to last a while. I like that they have a focus on the light so you can widen or narrow the beam. Bought at Costco for $20 for a few of them. Amazon not as cheap but something like these.

Coast FL72 405 Lumen Focusing LED Headlamp 2-Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M5LGEM3..._fzX7DbVV7DZDE

Comment

Originally posted by GWHunter View Post
                    Petzl Tactikka. Three different brightness settings along with a red light.

This. Has been going for years.

Comment

I use these for work, hunting, and around the house. They’re cheap reliable and work great. Can’t even feel it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X