• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks cool! Congrats on getting it running (and to your liking)!

Comment

Following!

Comment

In for this

Comment

snow day

Well, the weather has set me back to say the least. Thought I would at least post a pic of it with snow.
              I was able to get the running lights/blinkers installed on the front fenders before the snow, and figured out how to wire them up. Just some cheap ones ($7 at tractor supply) I picked up, but I like them.
              Attached Files

Comment

Great job!

Comment

I am loving every bit of this build! Great job on it. Looking forward to seeing the progress.

Comment

I will get a pic or two up in a day or so. Not much to report other than this past weekend I pulled the radiator and finally installed the transmission cooler fittings to it and hooked them up. Took it for a short run up the road today and all performed well. Going to tackle a few little items like getting brake lights done this weekend and bolting in the radiator. Not really stuff that shows up in pictures well.

Comment

little update

Wow, I can't believe I haven't done much on this the past year. Finally put a coat of boiled linseed oil/mineral spirits on it a week ago, and wished immediately that I had done it 4 years ago when I got it from out of the barn. It would have done a great job back then of preserving it, but oh well, lesson learned.
                      In the pics here it is still drying. Will get a better pic this weekend, as it has dried to a nice dull dark color on the rusted areas. Really liking it.
                      Attached Files

Comment

My next move is to buy all new window glass and gaskets, as well as, putting in new 12V headlights in (changing out the 6V ones). Then onto getting windshield wipers--for some reason TxDPS wants all that fancy safety equipment on vehicles in order to be street legal....

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Before

BTW, this is just before I applied the BLO/mineral spirits. I had just finished trying my hand at fabricating the lower portion of the missing fender on the right rear side of the bed. Not bad--going to do the same on the other side.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the update!

Comment

Great build! I'm curious what vendor you are buying your glass and gaskets from? I'll be in need of them soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X