X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks great, lowered bed looks really nice

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just found this thread . Awesome build, love what you're doing.

Comment

Super cool man. Not sure how I have missed it for so long. If you are on Facebook there is an international chop shop page that would love see your build and you can use it for ideas/help if needed.

Comment

nice

Comment

Fordnandez--gotta say I really like that name--thanks for the FB idea, but I am already in that group. But, I will post up some newer pics on there as well. You can see some early pics of the swap on there.
            Hoping to get new tires on the next couple of weeks so I can do a little more tinkering with it.
            Thanks to all for the support.

Comment

Awesome job

Comment

Dang this is a solid build! I like the idea, but now we need more interior pics. Whatre you doing for cluster and dash?

Comment

Man this is the first time I’m seeing this. Looking great.

Comment

Awesome build

Comment

Sawwweeet...those middle tahoe seats??

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                        Dang this is a solid build! I like the idea, but now we need more interior pics. Whatre you doing for cluster and dash?
                        This^

Very cool project

Comment

Awesome build keep the pics coming sir

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                              This is very saddening, should have sold the whole truck to someone else and let them restore it. Makes no sense to put it on a Dakota frame, putting that old body on a Dodge 1 ton dually frame would have been bad, but a Dakota? I refuse to what any of those shows where they butcher up old cars, saying they are customizing them, acting like they are making them better.

I can see doing a brake upgrade, maybe adding power steering for the wimps and a few other modern upgrades. I have seen so many, where someone has really Fed up some cool old vehicles.
                              Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Never miss a chance to keep stupid assed opinions to yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              And "The Jacka** Award of The Year" goes to RifleBowPistol!

I agree with Dale.

Don't worry about those that don't get it, as their opinions don't matter. If it makes you happy and you're into it......go for it! Great job so far!

Comment

Sorry to be so long between posts. I finally found a couple more dakota spare tire rims, so I am only lacking one more for a complete set. I mounted new blinkers on the fenders, courtesy of Tractor Supply, and am planning to do some fender supports and some wiring soon. Wanted to show off the passenger side both matching rims! Will try to get some interior pics. Yes, tahoe seats they are. Gauge cluster?!?! Not sure, I think about morphing the dakota cluster behind the IH glass on the dash, versus just getting new retro looking cluster. Will see how much money/time I have.

Comment

Working...
                                X