No announcement yet.

72 F100 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im still working through a few EFI tuning issues and the random fuel leak but.... she runs like a top!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Just now seeing this thread. This is great! Following now.

Comment

Awesome work man!

Comment

Fine Truck!

Comment

Nice Truck. My dad bought me a 69 when I was a senior in High School. I sold it a few years later to pay for college. about 20 years later I found it in east Texas setting up to the axles in sand. The 360 was toast. I'm still working on it 15 years later. I've gone back and forth from all stock to giving it a cut and save. I've decided I'm going to put a later model 4wd front clip on it and upgrade the the back end. I want to make it an off road monster.

Are you happy with the 302? That's what I have now and I'm not sure if I don't want to go back to the big block.

Comment

Still here!

Originally posted by Chef View Post
              @breese any updates??? Are you on FB?? Come see us at DFW Bump Club (ima a dent but they still let me in!!).
              Ill check it out.
              I'm about to get back at it.
              Its all ready to go back together. I've been waiting for cooler weather.

Comment

Here is my 72 F-100 I'm collecting parts to do a resto mod rebuild on. 302, 3 on the tree
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mofo View Post
                  Here is my 72 F-100 I'm collecting parts to do a resto mod rebuild on. 302, 3 on the tree
                  That's a great truck to start with. Keep us updated on your progress.

Comment

This is our 69 been in the family since 69 great grandfather bought it new. It now has a 390 with a big cam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by G5-Maniac View Post

This is our 69 been in the family since 69 great grandfather bought it new. It now has a 390 with a big cam.

Wow! That truck is priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by Mofo View Post
                        Nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by G5-Maniac View Post

Love those Cragars!!! I wanted to use them but went another direction to keep the tires inside the fender wells.

Comment

Any chance you guys know where to get a gas tank for a decent price?

Comment

bump sides>dent sides. love these trucks.

Comment

Nice. I did the same thing back in 1982 to a 1964 Ford w/ the "Y" block (I think 292), 4 speed w/ granny. No pics left of it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X