No announcement yet.

Best MRE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a tuna and noodles MRE that was edible when you put the Tabasco in it. That was in the late ‘80s.

Comment

Chili Mac with Tabasco

Comment

Peak Refuel. They have a lot more calories than the others. My favorite flavor is beef stroganoff

Comment

Another vote for chili mac, although the gas it produces is nearly fatal.

Comment

I remember once a few years back we were heading to the gas chamber and they issued MRE's for breakfast...I told those FNG's to not eat them....but they didn't listen...

I'm the minority, but even after living on them for a month, any of the MRE's are doable. I like the pasta's/stews better than the formed meat patties.

Comment

I like the Mountain House chicken and rice, Ramen Noodles are good too with a little avocado oil added.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

They have got MRE's for sale by the pallet full on gov deals. You can get a 5k hummvee there while you are at it.

Comment

My local surplus store has plenty of them. I have tried a few, but there are better options. REI has a good selection.

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
                    REI has a good selection.
                    REI is anti gun.

REI supports the terrorist/Marxist BLM.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      Oh yeah! I liked them and would trade a can of ham and eggs scrambled for them every chance I got. Heat em up with a quarter size piece of C4 in bout a minute.
                      how 'bout that spagetti? wasn't that awesome?

Comment

Working...
                      X