No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the new swag in today. Think I'm gonna wear it while I go put some corn out. I found a new spot I wanna check out.

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
      I haven’t posted here in a while. I had little one a couple years ago. I waited entirely too long. I’ll be the grandpa dad at baseball games. Hopefully I’ll keep y’all updated on his shenanigans over the years.

Don’t sweat the age man, just soak it all in! Good lookin family. I see parents at my 11 yo son’s baseball games who are 12 years younger than me… I just think to myself, they wasted their 20s![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
        Got the new swag in today. Think I'm gonna wear it while I go put some corn out. I found a new spot I wanna check out.
        I got that email. Didn't order

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea, I figured it could make some fun wear for the occasional family hangout. Just enough to embarrass my son. [emoji28]

Comment

Had a little excitement at the house the other day…

Lost the baler but we got a pretty sunrise out of the ordeal, everybody’s safe and insurance will replace the baler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

How did that happen?

You needed a new baler anyway.?

Comment

A simple “Cheers” to all those sitting at a deer camp this weekend, either knee-deep into Bow Season or getting ready for Gun Season.
                Enjoy the peace, tranquility, friendship, and above all enjoy the hunt!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                  Had a little excitement at the house the other day…

Lost the baler but we got a pretty sunrise out of the ordeal, everybody’s safe and insurance will replace the baler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                  Yikes. That'll leave a mark.

Comment

My youngest was wanting more Halloween decor so I made this witch from some scrap plywood I had laying around.

Comment

Playing with rocks at Chief and DeeDee’s house

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                        How did that happen?

You needed a new baler anyway.?

Best we can figure a bunch of fine grass got caught under the belts and friction started the fire. We'd already cleaned the loose hay off/out twice before because we were worried about this happening.

We had that one for 17 years and been round baling close to 30 years and this is the first one we've had to catch fire. I was really hoping to get another 20 out of it since the new ones aren't cheap

Comment

I’m sure they’re not cheap.

October in Montana and no snow at our place yet. Getting ready for ol’ man winter. Finished stacking 5 cords of split fir added to the 2 cords we had. I figured I buy and stack it this year- I’ll only be more sore next.

Chimney cleaned.

1,000 gal propane tank is full.

All terrains on both pickups.

I need to get the chains put on my old/spare wheels/tires on the Honda SxS.

Our 5th winter up north, it’s not bad if you’re prepared and dressed for it.

……. Until it gets below -10 and then it’s darn cold outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            I’m sure they’re not cheap.

October in Montana and no snow at our place yet. Getting ready for ol’ man winter. Finished stacking 5 cords of split fir added to the 2 cords we had. I figured I buy and stack it this year- I’ll only be more sore next.

Chimney cleaned.

1,000 gal propane tank is full.

All terrains on both pickups.

I need to get the chains put on my old/spare wheels/tires on the Honda SxS.

Our 5th winter up north, it’s not bad if you’re prepared and dressed for it.

……. Until it gets below -10 and then it’s darn cold outside.

I can’t believe this is the 5th already….what a dream!

My envy of your current scene is only outweighed by my envy of your having shed the old one, and made the move! Hero status, Mr Bill! I’ll never stop being happy for y’all.

Comment

Couldn't agree more Dale, I miss going up to even flat land Cut Bank and Lewistown. Bout the only place I'd consider leaving Texas for.

Comment

Glad you're doing well Bill! I love my place in Centerville but would rather be up there with you. But 5 kids, 7 grandkids, and 2 on the way have me grounded.

One of my granddaughters this past weekend enjoying the KCA Ranch....

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Working...
                                X