• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casey View Post
    Small...[ATTACH]1104857[/ATTACH]
    By small you mean tender and tasty

Comment

They spooked. I don't know what gets into these critters. Certainly it's not the football game announcer I can hear clearly. It's 2nd and 5 for the bulldogs by the way.

Comment

Marion just scored a touchdown.

Comment

Small...[ATTACH]1104857[/ATTACH]

Looks like buck bait to me.

Sorry to hear about the elbow . And the best to ya with the x-bow.

Comment

I'm a little more excited about the season now. A treestand hanging injury left me with a torn bicep tendon. Shooting my Mathews V3 isn't going to happen until I'm well healed. My neighbor loaned me his crossbow and I'm getting familiar with it. I think it's going to work out just fine.

[ATTACH]1104397[/ATTACH]
            I had a 90% tear and waited a year to see if it got any better. I had surgery to reattach 3 months ago. Feels a lot stronger now. Hope yours heals up quickly.

Comment

I appreciate you sharing that. I'm not convinced I can avoid surgery, to be honest.

Michael has blackbuck in front of him.

Comment

Axis doe wanted to come back in. Not sure why she didn't.

Comment

I guess I have to post for Michael. He had does come in then blow out

Comment

I ended up Changing hunting locations for the evening. It was a little sketchy trying to climb into the “elbow” Gametamer with my backpack and camera gear. Not worth the risk.

I’m hunting Bomb Shelter Soith, a Krivoman blind tucked into an oak thicket.

As mentioned, three female blackbuck (does?) came in but got nervous and left. Shortly after, three WT does came in nervously, but then blew out as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

I guess I’ll report here that I was invited to hunt a new ranch that a couple of buddies bought in Duval County. They are looking to aggressively remove mouths, so shooting young deer is encouraged!

I (intentionally) shot this nubbin yesterday afternoon from a quad pod at 25 yards. Smallest deer I’ve ever shot, but I bet it’ll be quite tender! Apologies for the green light LDP!

I hunted there this morning (no luck) before making the trip here to Blanco to hunt this evening.

Hannah and Jeanette will join me tomorrow for the weekend.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Casey, remember to keep your thumbs down when shoot-n. Fingers too. Don't want them caught up in the cables or string!

Congrats on the tenders, Michael.

Comment

I had an axis doe ease through and a whitetail nubbin buck before last light. I'll be back at it tomorrow with Kelsey joining us.

Comment

Well done, Casey!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Best of luck today

Comment

All set at Garcia this morning. We have a Krivo blind overlooking both corn and protein feeders. The Axis really like the protein and consistently stay in the area.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X