Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope I never get on y’all’s bad side. Y’all are some bad azz PIs.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
        Here is what I am talking about.
        I watched a conspiracy video years ago that claimed to prove one celebrity would actually play the part of multiple celebrities. For instance; Tom Cruise is actually Tom Cruise, but he is also these three other celebrities. Anyway, the guy was totally off his rocker, but he used ear identification to prove all of this.

Not saying you're nuts of course

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
          Truth

Comment

I’m still holding out hope he shows up at my lease and dumps some corn out. I need all the help I can get.

Comment

Glad yall caught him.. Only 1 bag of corn? is that all that would fit in the yellow vette?

Comment

Clearly he has Gumbo Man and Snowflake type of money to just go out and help feed on a lease that he is not a member of. He has a big heart and really was just trying to help with the feed bill.

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
                  Clearly he has Gumbo Man and Snowflake type of money to just go out and help feed on a lease that he is not a member of. He has a big heart and really was just trying to help with the feed bill.
                  [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep your corn on your side of the fence

Comment

Originally posted by Crabtrap View Post
                      My dad always taught me if you sing a certain song while poaching it’s not illegal.. “this land is your land, this land is my land..”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      What the hell is wrong with you Pal

Comment

Originally posted by trhunter View Post
                        I have a big heart. I want everyone to be able to play.

Comment

I can bring extra supplies if we want to figure out a place to met up.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                            I can bring extra supplies if we want to figure out a place to met up.
                            Anybody got the gate combo? We can just meet up where he was spreading the corn. Seems like a good spot.

Comment

Originally posted by ceo View Post
                              i watched a conspiracy video years ago that claimed to prove one celebrity would actually play the part of multiple celebrities. For instance; tom cruise is actually tom cruise, but he is also these three other celebrities. Anyway, the guy was totally off his rocker, but he used ear identification to prove all of this.

Not saying you're nuts of course :d
                              :d :d

Comment

Originally posted by Crabtrap View Post
                                My dad always taught me if you sing a certain song while poaching it’s not illegal.. “this land is your land, this land is my land..”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I have no doubt that's what your dad taught you. None. But I bet he can't sing for sheet either

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X