This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
    you guys think Bijan carrying a football is weird?? come on.. who cares... You got too much time on your hands... those in weird glass houses shouldn't throw stones either...

Nah… that’s an old one.. our high school coach used to do it to us. I know it sucked holding it and all your other ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      LOL! I see you working, and I suppose you can use whatever individual metric you wish to define it for yourself, but there are actually historical records kept on such things (for teams, programs, coaches, QBs, etc) that are based on rankings at the time the game is played. I can do a quick Google search and find out who has the most all time wins against AP #1 ranked opponents (Miami is tied with Alabama at 9 apiece.) Guess what criteria they use?

I can also find out that Baylor has 7 wins vs Top 10 teams in the CFP era (tied for 10th among all programs) while LSU is third with 15. Again, imagine which metric they use to determine that number?

A big deal was made about Alabama’s 100 game win streak against “unranked opponents” being broken by the Ags last season. I imagine at least a handful of those teams actually finished the season ranked.

I imagine you’d be hard pressed to find similar statistics that use end-of-season rankings as the basis.

However you want to slice it, the Ags had two much needed wins following the App State debacle. I’ll take it, no matter where Arky and Miami finish the season in the final rankings. Onward and upward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I don’t care what BOB or any of them say, If Texas had beaten #1 alabama in week 2 all we’d hear about is “we just beat the #1 team in the nation!” from every single poster….. but using BOBs theory it would be “wait a minute no you didn’t, you obviously just beat the #15 ranked team because Texas was unranked, and therefore obviously alabama isn’t a top 10 team”.

Nobody on this site would be saying that from the longhorn side, period the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        I think Sark should have to carry a set of truck nuts around, and have to **** on trees, to remind him he’s not a b!tch.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          GTFO! This is the most tu thing I have heard in a minute.

As the kids would say, no cap!

Comment

2022 College Football Week 5

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Compared to Aggy? Like the kicking your leg up and farting during the corniest of all cornball **** with the yell leaders at midnight yell? Like squeezing your nuts to feel like you are part of the team? Come on now...

I mean are Aggy antics so weird we are just numb to it and think having a player hold on to a football all day is weirder?

We know we are different and we embrace it. [emoji106]

It aint for everyone so thats cool. But it doesnt mean we cant highlight others dumb ****! [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              In CStat we grab our own nuts… in atx dudes hold each other’s. That’s the difference!

Most normal adults keep their hands off their nuts in public unless its needs attention... Aggies and toddlers walk around holding them in public or even national TV like they just discovered they have them..

The gift that keeps on giving..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AOgN-4QnZ4"]Aggie Nut Squeeze - YouTube[/ame]
              Last edited by Smart; 09-27-2022, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                We know we are different and we embrace it. [emoji106]

It aint for everyone so thats cool. But it doesnt mean we cant highlight others dumb ****! [emoji51]

Hell the football thing is pretty common....or has been in the past....

Comment

2022 College Football Week 5

Hell the football thing is pretty common....or has been in the past....

I know. I just didnt know they did that in college to one of the best backs in the nation. What is funnier is the tweet said he had to carry it around in his backpack [emoji2369]

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 09-27-2022, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                    I don’t care what BOB or any of them say, If Texas had beaten #1 alabama in week 2 all we’d hear about is “we just beat the #1 team in the nation!” from every single poster….. but using BOBs theory it would be “wait a minute no you didn’t, you obviously just beat the #15 ranked team because Texas was unranked, and therefore obviously alabama isn’t a top 10 team”.

Nobody on this site would be saying that from the longhorn side, period the end.
                    You don't care what the playoff committe says? The quality win component goes by current ranking not week two. Lol.

It doesn't matter what any jabroni on an internet message board says or thinks. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      You don't care what the playoff committe says? The quality win component goes by current ranking not week two. Lol.

It doesn't matter what any jabroni on an internet message board says or thinks. Lol.

The one good thing the playoff committee does right is not start 'polling' until later in the season. But that's about it.....now their logic, criterion, etc is pretty comical at times.

Comment

Will The Mannings dictate who's the next HC in Austin?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                          Will The Mannings dictate who's the next HC in Austin?

Yes....while the Manning family is Austin, they will dictate that the Aggies get a new head coach from all the SEC *** whippings...

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            The one good thing the playoff committee does right is not start 'polling' until later in the season. But that's about it.....now their logic, criterion, etc is pretty comical at times.
                            BCS computers used the same quality win component. It's been that way sincecwhat 1998? Lol.

Sagarin time?

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 09-27-2022, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Yes....while the Manning family is Austin, they will dictate that the Aggies get a new head coach from all the SEC *** whippings...

Y’all better stop sucking so bad before you start talking that smack. Y’all might ask the mannings to start calling plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Our coach did that to our RB when I was in 8th grade….it was dumb then too.

Hmmmmmmmmmm..... Just as I believe one should be intimately familiar with their weapon of choice when hunting, so should skill position players and centers be with the football.....[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X