• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all leave entitled little sip alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Leef View Post
      College football is insane!
      The Aggies are 1 play from being 4-0 and probably ranked 3rd or 4th. They are 2 plays away from being 1-3 in complete turmoil.
      Haven’t watched the horns this year but sounds like they are 2 plays from being 4-0 with a win over Bama.
      Yesterday is in the past, all that matters is next week…

Spot on.

It comes down to a few plays and which players make those plays. The margin for success is often a very thin line.

As for Texas, the have players not play makers and have been average because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarred View Post
        Wonder what excuse it’s going to be for the shorthorns now haha. According to Texas fans, Tech has won 5 super bowls this year! Quite an accomplishment if you ask me!! Wreck ‘em
        2022 Tech vs Texas

2-0 Basketball
        2-1 Baseball
        1-0 Football
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
          LOL

He needs some pimp chains like Jimbo’s son.

I truly believe sark is just going along with his wife’s vision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude me and my wife have a laughing fit after every win when he brings his pimp/hip hop star son out on the field [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
            Dude me and my wife have a laughing fit after every win when he brings his pimp/hip hop star son out on the field [emoji23]

We do too. It’s past the point of being supportive of your son’s lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

In all honesty the Aggies shouldn’t of won that game and Jimblow knows it they keep playing like they are playing they will be lucky to win two more games. The offense is gradually getting better that is a plus hopefully they can keep improving. They will probably need 40 pts to beat leach !

Comment

Who’s the only team with 2 top 15 wins so far?

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                  Go Tech! I was at the game with my wife and son. It was outstanding. Both teams played hard. Never seen so many 4th down attempts. One for the ages....

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
                  I keep trying to forget that if we had not tried to go for it, down by 10, on 4th and short inside the 5 and taken the 3 points, we likely would have won in regulation instead of OT….

Comment

Good point, BUT Tech was 75 percent on 4th down conversions.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
                    Last edited by simek; 09-25-2022, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                      Well said. Maybe spend more energy on your alma mater.

Ps. Why does Sark wear a winter vest on the sideline when it’s 100 degrees? Dude looks like a clown.
                      His wife picks his game day attire.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                        Buddy just sent me some that will make you LOL, literally.

How long does TU keep Sark? TU is 3-8 the last 11 games with wins against Louisiana Monroe and UTSA. Sark head coach overall record is now 53-44.

This stat can’t be right? Wut?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          I keep trying to forget that if we had not tried to go for it, down by 10, on 4th and short inside the 5 and taken the 3 points, we likely would have won in regulation instead of OT….
                          100%. I keep coming back to that too. I liked the aggressiveness but that 4th down deep in our own territory first series after half, I didn’t like that at all. Then not taking those free 3 pts and rushing the 4th down QB sneak. Hope they clean some of that up but it worked out.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                            Who’s the only team with 2 top 15 wins so far?
                            No one?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post

His son is a special needs person . . Just sayin . . Jimbo's well funded foundation supports people and research that are affected by it . . Be mindful of that . .

Comment

Chad I’ll send over payment info. You have Venmo? I think this should work for avitar for a week or 2 weeks or whatever we said. Cheers to being a good sport.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X