This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HubCityThumper View Post
    Plainview friend saw Del Conte at the McDonald’s this morning.
    Good luck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      To match his orange sunglasses. I think Sark’s wife has his balls in her purse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The vest, the Oakley sunglasses that literally no one wears, the baby mowhawk. He’s so perfect for Austin.

Comment

Lol at mouthy Aggy showing back up after a Texas loss.

Y'all ain't done **** yet and still lost to App State. There is alot of football left. What is it y’all always say about the backup QB? Texas will be a different team when Ewers comes back.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Y'all ain't done **** yet and still lost to App State. There is alot of football left. What is it y’all always say about the backup QB? Texas will be a different team when Ewers comes back.

App State was the worst loss in my life time. No doubt. That said, we win that game big with Max. And Ags control their destiny. Bama looks beatable considering the weak tu team that kept it close. Playoffs, baby. Book it.

tu still has Kansas on the schedule.

Comment

Go Tech! I was at the game with my wife and son. It was outstanding. Both teams played hard. Never seen so many 4th down attempts. One for the ages....

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Comment

Neither Sark or Jimbo are offensive masterminds. Just saying.

Comment

2022 College Football Week 4

I think they call that a fair weather fan. Lol.

I think they call people like you Lease less and couch potatoes lol

Comment

2022 College Football Week 4

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                  To match his orange sunglasses. I think Sark’s wife has his balls in her purse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some kind of fashionista that makes him look like a nerd at times in the name of pimp fashion

And please quit quoting Peter Pan so we don’t have to read his garbage[emoji23][emoji23]
                  Last edited by Smart; 09-25-2022, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Some kind of fashionista that makes him look like a nerd at times in the name of pimp fashion

Aime please quit quoting Peter Pan so we don’t have to read his garbage[emoji23][emoji23]
                    He does look a little goofy on the sidelines, I still believe he will end up doing well at UT.

Comment

I agree with your last sentence. Ewers is special and will only get better. Kid can sling it to open receivers deep and that counts for a lot when a QB can spread the feild. Opens up everything else for the offense.

Comment

Great day it was. Any day both tu and the okies lose is a wonderful day. Wrecked em and enjoy the sec! Congrats to K state as well.

Comment

Horns put up 37 points and 426 yards. Don’t know why y’all are so ****** at the QB and offense, if Ags could score that many points every game we’d go undefeated. Horns need to find a consistent defense. Ags need to find a consistent offense.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                            Horns put up 37 points and 426 yards. Don’t know why y’all are so ****** at the QB and offense, if Ags could score that many points every game we’d go undefeated. Horns need to find a consistent defense. Ags need to find a consistent offense.
                            The defense wasn't great but they made some stops and the offense couldn't respond. 13 points in the second half.

Comment

Longhorns melting down on Twitter and FB. It’s beautiful ��

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                I think they call people like you Lease less and couch potatoes lol
                                I was generalizing not referring to you personally. What you said is the definition of fair weather fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X