X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About to be 77-0 in Jerryworld.

Comment

Rush three playing two deep shell coverage and we let a guy get past us deep for a TD. Going to be a long night in Jerry World.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
        Duh.
        Why do you have a HATRED for any school? You may root for A&M ... that is fine.

But why would have a hatrid for another school? Seems pretty shallow to me.

Comment

Would the American Athletic Conference let the Aggies in for next season? Serious question. This is the only place I can dig on the Aggies when they are this bad. My Wife gets mad at me if I ask her stuff like this.

Comment

I don’t comment much at all on this thread or any other for that matter, but if the DC at Texas is still employed after tonight then Del Conte needs to fire Sark and that dude. Install GP as the HC/DC and move on. This coming from a Horns fan and Tech grad dad! If you can get your team up for Bama at home, then sure as heck should be able to get them up for the first conference game in Lubbock! Hook em!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              Congrats FMJag! Pay up Chad!

Yall done let FMJ run wild on this thread! [emoji23]

It was a good game! Pivotal piece on the ole excel sheet

Comment

Every game for Texas is a trap game because they can't finish. On to the next!!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol! Miami

Comment

Well, I think I'll join RLB on a permanent moose hunt from College football on TBH. I can't stand to hear anyone else say that Sark is an offensive mastermind. He is a dumb ***. To blow a 10 point lead after scoring at ease in the first half to that pitiful display in the 2nd half is more than embarrassing. The first and only play of OT was the same ole **** that they had been running all 2nd half and Tech was foaming at the mouth for them to run Saw the graphic where Tech was 1-35 when training at halftime. Sark must have been filling himself, his coaches and his players full of BS and rat poisoning. GP must have offended the "DC' and was told to stay in Austin. Texas DC needs to go or make it a package deal with Sark.
                    Tech played a better game than texas and deserves the win. At least
                    Tech won't have to worry about storming the field anymore since this was probably Texas's last game there.
                    Ya'll have fun talking about this crap, I'm going hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
                      Arkansas looks really good.

Product of a really good coach.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                        Well, I think I'll join RLB on a permanent moose hunt from College football on TBH. I can't stand to hear anyone else say that Sark is an offensive mastermind. He is a dumb ***. To blow a 10 point lead after scoring at ease in the first half to that pitiful display in the 2nd half is more than embarrassing. The first and only play of OT was the same ole **** that they had been running all 2nd half and Tech was foaming at the mouth for them to run Saw the graphic where Tech was 1-35 when training at halftime. Sark must have been filling himself, his coaches and his players full of BS and rat poisoning. GP must have offended the "DC' and was told to stay in Austin. Texas DC needs to go or make it a package deal with Sark.
                        Tech played a better game than texas and deserves the win. At least
                        Tech won't have to worry about storming the field anymore since this was probably Texas's last game there.
                        Ya'll have fun talking about this crap, I'm going hunting.
                        I agree.

Comment

These announcers love them some Aggy

Comment

Watch Jimbo run it on 3rd and 4 at the 10 then kick a field goal. Next score is 21-3!��

Comment

What a shock. He threw the ball on 3rd! Finally.

Comment

Needed that.

Comment

Working...
                                X