X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's awesome Billy!

Sent from my Nokia XR20 using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Sika and Thunderwolf! Awesome trad black bear and Javi with the Sarrels longbow.

Comment

Congrats on the kitty cat Billy!

Comment

Congrats on the javi, Courtney!

Caleb, what an amazing experience. Good job to you and Sam!

That's a beautiful cat, BillyJack!

Comment

Wow! This is the first opening weekend I can remember that no one posted a dead deer pic. Hopefully things improve for everyone as the season progresses!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              Wow! This is the first opening weekend I can remember that no one posted a dead deer pic. Hopefully things improve for everyone as the season progresses!!!!

Bisch

Well it wasn't for lack of trying on my part! I just couldn't pick a tree fast enough in the dark on Saturday, and got busted still on the ground by some does.

Comment

Congrats to all the successful hunters so far this year. Opening weekend was a great time with family.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022 buck.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	232.9 KB
ID:	24693399

Comment

That’s more like it Todd!!!! I knew somebody had to have shot something this past weekend!!!!!

Congrats!

Bisch

Comment

Congratulations Todd!

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                      Congratulations Todd!

Thanks, but I'm gonna have to hunt a lot more to keep up with you. You've been stacking them up like cord wood

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter Todd View Post
                        Thanks, but I'm gonna have to hunt a lot more to keep up with you. You've been stacking them up like cord wood
                        I'm afraid I've hit the wall. I've got several folks lined up to shoot doe, including my grandson. I've seen pics of a couple bucks I might shoot. I'll shoot pigs but with the drought it's spotty. That said, I'm blessed with a full freezer and another out of state trip to come. Africa again in July and another Sept Missouri trip.
                        Plus once Bisch starts killing we'll all be batting down in the order!!!!
                        Last edited by DRT; 10-03-2022, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                          Plus once Bisch starts killing we'll all be batting down in the order!!!!
                          Ain't that the truth, lol! He's probably busy sharpening his butchering knives as we speak.

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]

Comment

Congrats to all.

Comment

Warf bow

I was able to take my Nana’s compound, Ben Pearson Probe is what is was called and turn it into a warf bow. She had never shot a deer with it but she had shot hundreds of tournaments here at our local archery club Archers for Christ. And it was a special moment when I was able to take a doe with it.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X