No announcement yet.

Let's Get LIVE 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer 1 Rojo 0... She took forever and finally got in the feed pen. There's a little tree between me and her somI kind of have a weird angle. As I come to draw my broadhead hangs the window and pulls the arrow off of the sting. She didn't like the way that sounded...

So anyways, there's a couple of funky horned bucks and one pretty nice 8pt that's been regular. Several does, lots of pigs... I've just gotta get one to come in and let me get drawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck. Following

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
            Deer 1 Rojo 0... She took forever and finally got in the feed pen. There's a little tree between me and her somI kind of have a weird angle. As I come to draw my broadhead hangs the window and pulls the arrow off of the sting. She didn't like the way that sounded...

So anyways, there's a couple of funky horned bucks and one pretty nice 8pt that's been regular. Several does, lots of pigs... I've just gotta get one to come in and let me get drawn.

ROOKIE! Glad you got that overwith on a doe. Tine c to draw blood now.

Comment

Just had a magnum coyote come through at about 35. I was going to throw an arrow at him but never had a shot

Comment

In! Congrats on the engagement, she’s a looker!

Comment

Awww man… No more hunting the Txpanhandle places?

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                      Awww man… No more hunting the Txpanhandle places?
                      No sir we lost that one. I'm none too happy about it either. I'm back at camp and gonna snag a little nap. I'll update in a bit.

Comment

I haven't even gotten settled in and a large sounder of pigs just got my wind. It's swirling pretty bad here. As I'm typing a big Hampshire cut the same tracks as the group did. I'll update when things settle down!

Comment

Now that that has chilled out... this is a cool little pinch where 3 drains come off of a pasted and end in this fence corner. Thick hardwoods and a mostly dry creek best just to the west. There's a nice little p probably in the mid to upper 120's that was here last night. If he shows in the day time I'm gonna make it hot on him! Cows could come into play on this stand. Wind is swirling a little bit it sure is a beautiful spot!

Comment

If there deer up here are half as big as the gosh derby red wasp we're all killing booners!

Comment

She'll get cataract surgery someday and you'll be single again. But good luck this fall!!

Comment

I hear pigs grunting down in the creek bed

Comment

Working...
                                X