The Good, Bad & Ugly Live ETX 22’-23’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Good, Bad & Ugly Live ETX 22’-23’

It’s about that time. Lots more bad and ugly then good if you have followed in the past. Should be a fun year, I got on a new place that’s Cattle land and river bottom that’s easily my best property on paper I’ve ever been on. Got some good deer to chase but no monsters. I’ll be in and out of Trinity, Newton, Walker, Houston and Brazos Co’s.

Going to open it up at my cousins ranch in Lee Co. Looking to get my FIL his second archery deer. I’ll be on d or patrol strictly but we’ve killed a 160” on this place so ya never know. Have to be big for me to waste a buck tag over here lol.

Cool pic to kick it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck and I'll be following along!

Comment

good luck bud

Comment

Always enjoy your threads and commentary Tony. Hope it’s your turn this year.

Comment

Tuned in!

Comment

I'll sleep in and then do some mowing and feeder filling. I have some nice deer coming regular but I passed some true giants last year that have not shown up yet. I just can't burn a tag now.

Comment

That’s a goodrn

Comment

In

I don't know how you keep up with all that dirt. Two extra places (one we don't even hunt) and a house is more than I can deal with at times.

I'm gonna be up an oak tree in the morning. Wind probably wrong but it's going to be nice and cool and don't want to waste that on a ground blind

Comment

Tuned in!!!!

Best of luck this season.

Comment

Whack the 1st slick head that walks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

In.

As said, I don’t know how you keep up with all those places nor how you consistently find trophy deer everywhere you get a place.

Comment

Count me in

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                          Whack the 1st slick head that walks out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Whacking the first two!!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            In.

As said, I don’t know how you keep up with all those places nor how you consistently find trophy deer everywhere you get a place.

Only two big places, rest are small. Lol you cast a wide enough net sooner or late you find a bigger fish is about all it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              In

I don't know how you keep up with all that dirt. Two extra places (one we don't even hunt) and a house is more than I can deal with at times.

I'm gonna be up an oak tree in the morning. Wind probably wrong but it's going to be nice and cool and don't want to waste that on a ground blind

Only hunt the spots with the big ones lol. I wore that 46 acres out last year. I still have PTSD from so many blanked sets I’m avoiding that place like the plague unless a big one shows

Comment

Working...
                              X