Shout out for Krivoman Blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout out for Krivoman Blinds

Several months ago, I acquired two(2) Krivoman hunting blinds on 5’ platforms with ladders. I took them to my ranch in Menard County. I staged them in the middle of the ranch, as I have not yet decided where to put them. I wasn’t able to go back for several weeks. During that time frame we had 50 to 60 mile an hour straight wins. Several of my neighbors lost elevated deer stands during these wind storms. I was fearing the worst. Much to my delight, when I arrived at the ranch, both of my deer stands were still standing. I honestly believe that it is the design that kept them from blowing over. Keep up the good work guys. The next time I’m in the market for new blinds, I will reach out to Krivoman.

It has to be the design and shape cause mine rode out Hurricane Laura last year just fine. Pine trees down all around but the blind never moved. And it was on a 2' platform not even bolted down.

Comment

My buddy in Ukraine has two of them and both were run over by Russian t72 tanks. Both blinds survived.. the tanks did not.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        My buddy in Ukraine has two of them and both were run over by Russian t72 tanks. Both blinds survived.. the tanks did not.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Just last year I found myself caught inside a raging forest fire. Luckily I saw a Krivoman blind through all the smoke. I barely made it inside the blind before the flames engulfed everything. I must have been trapped in that inferno for an hour. I barely broke a sweat and there was no damage to the blind at all. I highly recommend them

Comment

I saw Chuck Norris give one a Stare Down once and Chuck ended up kneeing to it's power !

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
              Just last year I found myself caught inside a raging forest fire. Luckily I saw a Krivoman blind through all the smoke. I barely made it inside the blind before the flames engulfed everything. I must have been trapped in that inferno for an hour. I barely broke a sweat and there was no damage to the blind at all. I highly recommend them

That's Krivoman Pro Staff stuff right there.

Comment

I don’t even bring my bow when hunting from my Krivoman. The deer just surrender

Comment

True story
                  My krivo was on a 6 ft permanent platform I built
                  Used screws on the flange to attach it
                  A really big tornado came right by it knocking down many
                  Huge trees
                  Blind was perfectly fine

Comment

Twice I’ve sat in a krivoman during the first week of October at the North Pole and survived with just minor frostbite.

The only reason the family survived the blizzard in February ’20 was because we were able to make the trek in a white out to one of my krivomans when PEC ran the lines dry of power.��

Comment

Y'all kill me😁. I will be hunting out of one of Herbies Krivoman blinds with my Bear Kodiak. Looking forward to stickin some hogs and deer out of it. This blind is like nothing I have ever hunted out of.
                      Good luck everyone and hunt safe.

Comment

I’m thanking krivoman in advance for sponsoring my weight loss journey. Seeing the higher temps I should reach my goal weight this weekend. This blind can literally do it all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is some good stuff. Just seeing it. Classic

Comment

Working...
                          X