Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite time throughout your time on earth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, you're as cynical as you are and only 33?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Wait, you're as cynical as you are and only 33?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
      Not everyone has it easy from day 1. You can definitely tell who has.

Comment

Probably a short time in my late teens when I had a little bit of money to do things, but without the responsibilities of adulthood. Hunting, fishing, water skiing, just chilling with friends etc. I have been trying to get back to that for 30yrs, dont think I ever actually will.

Comment

Today

Comment

Ever morning when I wake you next to my wife and get calls from my kids and grandkids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              Not everyone has it easy from day 1. You can definitely tell who has.
              You can tell from here?

You do know some people don’t air out all of their life problems on public forums. Some others may spew them about, like shirtless men in public eating establishments, then erase them when others make comments which may cause contradictions.

Comment

1979!!!

Comment

Tomorrow if I am blessed enough to have it.

Comment

College days, I started in 1985 , drinking age was 18 , my friends and I were adults with few responsibilities, on the trap & skeet team, unlimited shells , spring break, summer school & jobs , high school was a drama drag , of hair code , dress code , lots of corporeal punishment
                    College my grandparents where alive, parents same ,
                    Graduat school was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                      Teen years with what I know now.

edit: with what I THINK I know now!!!!
                      Do we get to relive it with what we know, or think we know, now? Or do we just get to relive it? Critical question.

Comment

I would go back to the day I met my ex wife and keep my big mouth shut ;-)

Comment

I'd 100% go back to when my wife and I were dating. We were head over heels. I was fresh out of college with no real responsibilities. I was not burned out on my career yet and the possibilities seemed limitless. I had a lot of free time and spent a lot of time hunting and working out. Life was just fun.

Now I have everything I ever wanted but it is a lot less fun. We have been happily married for 12 years. We have 4 perfect kids. My income has more than tripled. But we are in the trenches of raising kids and I'm gone almost all day every day providing for them. Everyone says we will miss they days, and I don't doubt them. But it does not make it any less work!

Comment

Interesting topic, but for me..........the time in front of me honestly. I totally live for the what's next as I spin thru this universe. Every segment of the past has been OFF THE CHARTS GREATNESS on some level......but their is always more! Zero complaints that cannot be overcome with time & effort.

Comment

I honestly can't think of a favorite time. Maybe college, though it was full of highs and lows. I am hoping retirement brings me a better experience.

Comment

My favorite has to be my life as it is today

Now the most fun was back in the 80's when I was a single professional bull rider. Traveling around and going to different cities and meeting a lot of buckle bunnies.

Comment

Working...
                                X