• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck slew! If winning was easy we'd all do it! [emoji123]

Comment

Good luck, Todd and Clay.

Comment

The fish did their part we didn’t do ours! Sitting in 19th after day one. Broke a 3 plus off today. That hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
          The fish did their part we didn’t do ours! Sitting in 19th after day one. Broke a 3 plus off today. That hurt.
          Ouch

Comment

Ouch. Good luck tomorrow, y’all are obviously where some big ones are if y’all don’t get crowded out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You need me and RJ to come up there and show you some stuff ?

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                You need me and RJ to come up there and show you some stuff ?
                Heck yeah! I’m curious if the go pro got any pre daylight footage of us missing the turn in the creek and jumping dry ground! We looked like Santa’s sleigh crashing off a rooftop! Luckily he was running fast enough to get us back in the creek!! Motor got a little hot!! Apparently it’s a water pump not a mud pump!! The sheet we do for a panfish!!

Comment

Heck yeah! I’m curious if the go pro got any pre daylight footage of us missing the turn in the creek and jumping dry ground! We looked like Santa’s sleigh crashing off a rooftop! Luckily he was running fast enough to get us back in the creek!! Motor got a little hot!! Apparently it’s a water pump not a mud pump!! The sheet we do for a panfish!!

Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got to sleep in an hour longer today! Back in line for day 2 of the rat race! Maybe we can put em in the boat today. Winds laid down so the open water folks should bring it today. We’re gonna hafta step it up big time to make a move! Looking forward to no alarm clock in the morning!!

Comment

Just watched the national anthem on FB live. Good stuff! 17 lbs is salty! Sounds like the locals had the advantage yesterday. Go boat you a 3lber or two today! Waiting on that go pro footage of the jump slew!

Comment

DAMMITBOY ! I hope you don’t do that next month, my weak heart might not can take it !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                          DAMMITBOY ! I hope you don’t do that next month, my weak heart might not can take it !

Lol! They’ll have to pull the plug and let her drain for a month before we could do that! Today was a little better. Our hole was packed and the fish were buried in the mud. We pulled out to the creek and managed to scratch out close to 14 pounds. Ended up 16th place out of 170 something teams and 5th place AOY. If we put the fish in the boat yesterday I think we could have managed a top 5. Winner won by 3 pounds over the guy fishing fhe same hole as us. Poor execution on day one cost us. We left those 15-16’ rods on the deck today and stuck those 11’ Jenkos in their face! Head to Branson in a couple weeks then maybe think about hunting!!

Comment

Congrats on cashing a check! You a busy mofo! Deer can wait!

Comment

Bunch of Somalian pirates

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                                Congrats on cashing a check! You a busy mofo! Deer can wait!
                                I’m not gonna shoot em anyhow! Just watch em and come up with reasons not to kill em! Kinda like SK!!

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                                Bunch of Somalian pirates

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
                                High class Somalian Pirates sir!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X