Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15 of them were in my bag this evening

Comment

Freeze destroyed them last year. They actually thrive in drought. So far here locally is about average. But throckmorton has been on fire from start to current

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
        15 of them were in my bag this evening
        Where
        None in my Brown county area or goliad this week.

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
          Just got back from Kansas. Tons!
          Saw a bunch in Illinois as well a couple weeks ago.

They're spotty along the coast but I'm hearing shooting, just don't know if it's dove or teal though.

Comment

Should have had a seven man limit opening morning in East Bernard, but the guns weren’t shooting straight so we ended with half that. Best hunting we have had in over 20yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
              They're hiding out with all the ducks that never show up anymore.
              Agree

Comment

We had some decent shoots in Webb county this weekend. Not lights out like years past, but plenty of shooting.

Comment

We hammered the WWs in the George West area the 1st weekend, mournings in the Panhandle on the second weekend and back in George West for a helluva sotx mourning opener. Been a great three weekends. Needless to say, I need to rest this next weekend to get ready for the bow opener ..

Comment

Went down to a lease we have in Alice, pretty slow where we were. Hunted Friday evening and Saturday morning. Talked to a local on Saturday at a Cantina. He said they were loaded Wednesday and a storm came through and it went dead Friday. I hunted on some family land Wednesday outside Alvin/ Houston. We limited out Wednesday and Thursday. Hunted Sunday morning and evening pretty dead. Went to go home and must of been 50 on a gravel road and power lines.Need to give them a week off

Comment

We had some good shoots this weekend in Spofford. They weren’t coming in in droves like the past couple years but it was constant action.

Comment

We were also in Carrizo Springs and La Pryor and had the same results very few birds.

I talked to a guide in uvalde that said the dove data collected by the state showed a 20% kill off during the freeze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hondo had a great amount of white wings. Groups of 20-30 at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by shwacker1911 View Post
                            Bunch on the southeast side of San antonio limited on whitewings in about 1.5-2 hours.
                            lady charges 60 per person per hunt
                            Can you share her contact information?

Comment

Was in Waelder this weekend, 4 hunts and came home with 14. Birds are not there like they were years previous.

Comment

Whitewings flying by the hundreds between George West and Freer the past two weekends.

Comment

Working...
                                X