No announcement yet.

Would you do it!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would not do it....id love a new truck as well.....I can indeed afford one, my 2017 is paid off and I'm gonna drive it till this silliness of truck prices is over or bite the bullet when I have no other choice and go get a brand new one and drive it till the wheels fall off of it....the mileage on your truck is low, you can wait another year and re evaluate things later if still wanting a new one....at the end of the day it's your money....do what makes u happy chief

Comment

Get you a GMC or Chevrolet! Lol

You die once. You live everyday. If this doesn't hurt your future plans or current state. Buy it. Enjoy it. Live/love it. It's amazing what driving a new car feels like.

Comment

We’re on the edge of a cliff looking out over a global recession. It’s being propped up until after midterms then D’s can blame a R majority congress for a collapsed economy leading up to ‘24. If you have a paid for, reliable vehicle, I would absolutely not take on $71k of consumer debt. Even if paying cash, it’s still a depreciating asset. If it is cash, I’d hold that cash & when the housing market drops, start buying stressed real estate with hard money. Once the cycle catches up in a few years you can cash out refi at lower rates & keep going or sell outright. Get a new truck now or be a millionaire in 3-4 years.

If you’re already a millionaire, buy the truck.

Comment

No question, keep the one you have…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nope. Gassers are turds compared to the 6.7 when you are doing work. Put 20k behind the gasser and watch it choke. You can’t choke the stroke......

If it were all highway miles and wanted comfort without the cost of running a diesel, I’d have my wife drive me around in a Cadillac!

Comment

You only live once. Do it...

Comment

No way I would pay 71K for a used F250 even if it was diesel

I would keep the 2008 as it sounds like it should be in very good shape AND IT IS PAID FOR

But only you can make the decision for you

Comment

I wouldn't. You have a reliable vehicle that is paid for. Prices right now are stupid. I know a lot of people trade in perfectly fine vehicles, but they also unload problem vehicles.
                  I won't spend that kind of money to take a gamble on those miles someone else put on it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for all the help, I knew what I should do but wanted to see what all thought. I called and told them I was passing on the deal, washed and waxed my 08 and she still looks good and runs great, plus its MINE!!

God Bless
                    Bish
                    Attached Files

Comment

That diesel will still be running long after the gasser would of crapped out. I think you played it smart. Still a sharp looking truck.

Comment

You can order a new one for that price.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                          The 7.3 xl and xlt 4x4 are going for 50k
                          Used maybe. Not new.

Comment

Sounds like you made the right decision. Everyone considering this may want to call their insurance company for a quote on a new one before you buy! That may change your mind right there!

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
                              Thanks for all the help, I knew what I should do but wanted to see what all thought. I called and told them I was passing on the deal, washed and waxed my 08 and she still looks good and runs great, plus its MINE!!

God Bless
                              Bish
                              You did good !

Comment

How much you asking for that thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X