Never forget.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEVER FORGET

Like everyone else I remember it like it was yesterday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	24592010

Comment

I was in the 1st grade and I remember them coming over the loud speaker telling the teachers to turn it to a certain channel. It was news coverage of what was happening. They eventually turned it off, for us younger kids, but I remember teachers sobbing.

Comment

I'll never forget that day, nor will I forgive those who were responsible for it. I remember walking around in a haze that day, trying to understand why something like this could happen on our soil.

Comment

There is no forgetting or forgiving for such a heinous and despicable act.

Comment

I'll never forget.
            I was in Mexico City and had one hellova time getting information about what was happening. MTV in Mexico City switched and started running CNN the rest of the week.

I'll never forget and I teach my kids about it all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              Yeah. Wife and I were talking about it today. To bad to many Americans have already forgotten. I'm still ****** about the japs bombing Pearl Harbor.
              Yep!

Comment

I will never forget. We will talk about it in all of my classes today. It is sad how many have forgotten! I am sitting here playing songs that came out about it and one of the younger coaches just asked what that song is about. You have got to be kidding me!!!!!

Comment

Never forget.

Comment

I was a Facilities Manager at a large company back then, I was at my desk when another guy said check out the news. I called a meeting with all three of my departments and let them watch the news in the break room.

Comment

No forgetting here I was in route to Atlanta when our flight was ordered out of the sky set us down in Birmingham that was a rough day. To top it off had to pay nearly 7 bucks a gallon in Louisiana to fill up the rented sub compact good thing it only held 12 gallons then took over a week to get my truck out of DFW parking garage.

Comment

How quickly some forget

Should be a tradition to bomb the **** out of some terrorist organization on the anniversary of their cowardly acts

Comment

On way to office when first plane hit.. reported initially as small prop plane aircraft..
                          Got to office.
                          Setup tv in breakroom..
                          Watched as second plane hit.
                          Then watched towers fall..

Comment

I was working that am, checking our janitorial services in some retail stores....as I walked by the TV section I noticed a tower on the news, burning. At that moment I watched and exclaimed out loud that a plane just flew directly into the other tower. My mind could not conceive what I saw....why would a pilot fly into a tower? And why was the other one on fire?

I stood there a few minutes watching the replays and realized it was on purpose.

The sound was off on all the TV's so I finished up and went to my car. Listening there, I heard reports of other happenings....NEVER FORGET!

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

Nope never. Prayers to all who suffered and sacrificed. Merica!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                Those of you with kiddoes please show/teach them at home because I doubt they will hear it at school.
                                Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                                Sadly the school books are already trying to spin how this gets presented to the kids. Cannot let the next generation forget.
                                3 of my Middle School kiddos and 1 Elementary baby are all dressed up in red white and blue today. They are having School assemblies, and a Patriot Presentation at the MS and Elementary where my youngest attends.

They have all been granted special exemption to attend the town Fire/Rescue presentation.

I won't forget, and they won't forget. Thanks to the efforts of their school.

Comment

Working...
                                X