Never forget.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never forget.

It is hard to believe how long it’s been. Do you realize that kids born after that day will be voting in the next election?

Comment

Yeah. Wife and I were talking about it today. To bad to many Americans have already forgotten. I'm still ****** about the japs bombing Pearl Harbor.

Comment

A whole generation of people weren't born then. The best thing that we can do is to impress upon our children the feelings that we felt that day. I will never forget. I will never forgive.

Comment

My first day at the fire station

Comment

I got pulled out of class to go watch it all unfold on t.v. in one of the only class rooms that had a t.v. in it. A guy I went to school with was sitting in class somewhere and probably experienced the same thing. He died several years later fighting the same people behind it all.

Ain't no forgettin here.

Comment

Will never forget.

Comment

Sadly the school books are already trying to spin how this gets presented to the kids. Cannot let the next generation forget.

Comment

Never forget. I remember the shock and disbelief of that day.

Comment

Remember like it was yesterday. I remember the shock, the sadness, the anger and the utter numbness...I still have those feelings today. I’ll never let those feelings die. May those who died be remembered forever.

Comment

Good reminder. I’ve got to admit tomorrow isn’t all bad for our family. My dad finishes his radiation treatment tomorrow to hopefully KCA for good.

Comment

Never Forget. Will always remember that day.

Comment

Those of you with kiddoes please show/teach them at home because I doubt they will hear it at school.

Comment

I still have trouble watching the videos of the towers collapsing, breaks my heart every time. I was a sophomore in high school when it happened...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              Seeing these make my eyes water. So many emotions still after so many years.

Comment

Working...
                              X