X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent for your friend's son.

Comment

Originally posted by wes122984 View Post
      From what I have seen all cases like that are from vitamin e which if from vaping oil used in thc cartridges. Oil is not added to nicotine juices but it is added as a thickening agent for the thc.

Thc cartridges are fairly new , vaping has been around 15 years and none of these cases. Now all the sudden they are trying to blame e cigs for all this.
      I've read/heard that too but the first 2-3 were said to be chronic nicotine...I wonder why the two would be so different but I know nothing of the mfg process. Just seems they would be similar??

Just watched the news & basically what I got from the dr's is we are stumped, but probably won't take long to get the missing info due to all the sick folks out there.

Comment

Prayers up for your friends son

Comment

Hope he pulls through.
          Let's see, liquid chemical concoction from the chicoms that you vaporize and inhale and it looks like your car is on fire when you exhale.... lots of warning signs with this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Yeah, I'm sure black market stuff adds another bad variable, but what I've heard from my buddies trying to quit the sticks & started vaping is you end up smoking more. Before they had to be in their car, or designated area & was somewhat of a pain to get your fix. With vaping they said you could use it in the office, lying in bed or the rest room in a fancy restaurant, etc.
            I've heard this from a few people. It's a non-stop puff fest from daylight to dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
              The chemist mixing them does. He's concerned with selling more so I'm sure they are looking out for the health and longevity of their clients. Yea right.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

By now everyone knows inhaling anything other than air is really, really bad for you.

I hate it for the guy and really feel for his family but come on people, we dont have any excuses anymore.

Comment

Much like chemicals that are being voluntarily put in the body by way of pill, shots etc...
                  Did you TRT guys know that they had to quit doing clinical studies on TRT replacement because many were getting cancer and virtually everyone that was older got cancer. Is it worth it?

Comment

So, all these millennials are concerned about the environment, the ozone, and the carbon monoxide, greenhouse gasses, and so on, but they vape. �� Genius!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
                      So, all these millennials are concerned about the environment, the ozone, and the carbon monoxide, greenhouse gasses, and so on, but they vape. �� Genius!!!!
                      Man I see just as many old dudes vaping around me as I do young folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                        Man I see just as many old dudes vaping around me as I do young folks.
                        Probably old geniuses.

Comment

Scary stuff, but just about every case I've seen involves THC oil.

Kids do stupid stuff- coincidence that a majority of these cases are teens? Not long ago we dealt with a tide-pod epidemic, people eating bath salts, people inhaling paint cans, etc...

Ask yourselves- how long have these teens been vaping vs. older people, and tie that into these cases. What is the 'true' reason for the discrepancy? THC oil. These kids will figure it out real quick that this crap of mixing THC oil in their vapes is very risky and will stop it. And then move on to the next way to get high...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
                            Scary stuff, but just about every case I've seen involves THC oil.

Kids do stupid stuff- coincidence that a majority of these cases are teens? Not long ago we dealt with a tide-pod epidemic, people eating bath salts, people inhaling paint cans, etc...

Ask yourselves- how long have these teens been vaping vs. older people, and tie that into these cases. What is the 'true' reason for the discrepancy? THC oil. These kids will figure it out real quick that this crap of mixing THC oil in their vapes is very risky and will stop it. And then move on to the next way to get high...
                            I believe.your on the right track
                            Vaping has been around for several years and suddenly its dangerous

Comment

This is what I've always thought of it.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah it’s sad. We were informed about a young 19 yo girl through a church acquaintance that she is fighting for her life in ICU due to vaping

Comment

Working...
                                X