No announcement yet.

Broadhead swap thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some RamCatt 100's I would like to trade for Magnus Black hornets, or Stingers (prefer 4 blade) or ?? I have put these through foam, but nothing else. Could go up to 6 heads depending on the trade.
    I would need to stay with 100 grain heads, OR bump up to 150 grain for my longbow. (my compound arrows are slightly soft, but being hard headed I have tuned everything out to 60 yards and the ramcats hit exactly with the field points at that range.)
    Last edited by Dry Bones; 02-17-2019, 10:51 AM. Reason: Grain weight

Comment

I have 3 each 85 grain Red River Cross Cut heads with a pkg of replacement blades and 3 each 100 grain Red River R1 heads w/7 extra bleeder blades. All are NIB, never taken out of the packaging.

Would trade for some 125 grain Ramcats regular or Cage Rippers.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
        For the collectors. These are doubles in my collection. Not sure what they are. I do tend to keep one of everything I come across.

Stoof,

L to R, without having in hand to make exact comparisons, it looks like you have a Gold Tip Gladiator ABCC #509.710, Wasp 3 ABCC #1347 and a Terminator Lighting 3 ABCC #1250.015 or 1250.020 depending upon the blade.

Comment

I didn't get around to taking pictures yet, but I have numerous packages of brand new broadheads.

I'll trade you a brand new head taken right out of the package to you for one of your used ones if I don't have it in my collection.

For you hunters, dig through your drawers, old tackleboxes, broadhead boxes etc. and turn those dirty old used dull heads into brand new ones from Slick Trick, Rage, NAP, Rocky Mountain, Rocket, Dead Ringer, FMJ, Carbon Express, EPEK, Redhead, Reign, Ulmer Edge, Cabelas, and a host of others.

For collectors, reach out to me. I have hundreds of duplicates, we can trade old and new heads.

For hunters and collectors, I'm interested in everything. Even if the head was insignificant or crappy to you, I'm interested. With over 5000 recognized heads by the American Broadhead Collectors Club, despite having around 2500 of those, there's plenty I don't. Reach out to me, thanks!

Every head listed in the post above I have unless I reached out to you or you sent me a PM. All PMs responded to thus far. Thanks! I appreciate each of you!

Comment

I hope others made trades as well from this thread.

Anyone have any G5 Tekan or Tekan II's. I dont care if they're used or dull, I'd be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
              I didn't get around to taking pictures yet, but I have numerous packages of brand new broadheads.

I'll trade you a brand new head taken right out of the package to you for one of your used ones if I don't have it in my collection.

For you hunters, dig through your drawers, old tackleboxes, broadhead boxes etc. and turn those dirty old used dull heads into brand new ones from Slick Trick, Rage, NAP, Rocky Mountain, Rocket, Dead Ringer, FMJ, Carbon Express, EPEK, Redhead, Reign, Ulmer Edge, Cabelas, and a host of others.

For collectors, reach out to me. I have hundreds of duplicates, we can trade old and new heads.

For hunters and collectors, I'm interested in everything. Even if the head was insignificant or crappy to you, I'm interested. With over 5000 recognized heads by the American Broadhead Collectors Club, despite having around 2500 of those, there's plenty I don't. Reach out to me, thanks!

Every head listed in the post above I have unless I reached out to you or you sent me a PM. All PMs responded to thus far. Thanks! I appreciate each of you!
              I’d really like to get my hands on some original shuttle T’s if you had any

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                I’d really like to get my hands on some original shuttle T’s if you had any
                I only have ones in the collection. I do not have duplicates or packages of these.

I'm also really looking for the older Golden Key broadheads. The demon, reaper, lil devil, deadhead dagger 85

Thanks!

Comment

Here's a few heads for anyone interested. I have many more if you're looking for something specific. I'll trade you any of these brand new in package for one of your used heads if I don't have it.

If you have any questions about any shown or looking for a particular head, don't hesitate to reach out to me!

Thanks!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Broadhead swap thread

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
                    Stoof,

L to R, without having in hand to make exact comparisons, it looks like you have a Gold Tip Gladiator ABCC #509.710, Wasp 3 ABCC #1347 and a Terminator Lighting 3 ABCC #1250.015 or 1250.020 depending upon the blade.

You need any of these for your collection, let me know. And thanks for the info.

Comment

I don't bud, but thank you!

Comment

Trade only?if not, I’d buy the razor tricks from you

Comment

I've got around 15 packages of Rage Extreme 125 up for trade. Brands of interest Grim Reaper, Gravedigger, QAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                            I have some RamCatt 100's I would like to trade for Magnus Black hornets, or Stingers (prefer 4 blade) or ?? I have put these through foam, but nothing else. Could go up to 6 heads depending on the trade.
                            I would need to stay with 100 grain heads, OR bump up to 150 grain for my longbow. (my compound arrows are slightly soft, but being hard headed I have tuned everything out to 60 yards and the ramcats hit exactly with the field points at that range.)
                            I believe I have 3 or 4 brand new stinger buzzcuts with the bleeders. If you're interested I will double check in my bow box tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent. Interested.

Comment

Got (4) New 2 blade rages 100 grain

New xecutioner broadheads 100 grain

Looking for Magnus buzzcuts for my niece but will consider anything else
                                Last edited by Fla Hunter; 02-24-2019, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X