Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone heard or read this yet ??
    I'm going to do some digging.

"During the trial it was brought up that Adam Schiff, Pelosi and Hillary accepted El Chapo bribes and they slammed the courtroom door shut. It makes perfect sense now why they want open borders for trafficking."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Back in 2011, attorneys representing El Chapo lieutenant Jesus Vincente Zamada-Niebla attempted to do the same. In a motion to the court, his attorneys said…

“Weapons received by Sinaloa Cartel members and its leaders in Operation Fast and Furious were provided under the agreement entered into between the United States government… and the Sinaloa Cartel… providing benefits, including immunity, to cartel leaders… who are willing to provide information against rival drug cartels.”

Yea. Like 8 years ago. I thought that this was pretty much accepted as facts by most

The House has voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress over his failure to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious scandal, the first time Congress has taken such a dramatic move against a sitting Cabinet official.

The vote was 255-67, with 17 Democrats voting in support of a criminal contempt resolution, which authorizes Republicans leaders to seek criminal charges against Holder. This Democratic support came despite a round of behind-the-scenes lobbying by senior White House and Justice officials - as well as pressure from party leaders - to support Holder.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        Back in 2011, attorneys representing El Chapo lieutenant Jesus Vincente Zamada-Niebla attempted to do the same. In a motion to the court, his attorneys said…

“Weapons received by Sinaloa Cartel members and its leaders in Operation Fast and Furious were provided under the agreement entered into between the United States government… and the Sinaloa Cartel… providing benefits, including immunity, to cartel leaders… who are willing to provide information against rival drug cartels.”

Yea. Like 8 years ago. I thought that this was pretty much accepted as facts by most

The House has voted to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress over his failure to turn over documents related to the Fast and Furious scandal, the first time Congress has taken such a dramatic move against a sitting Cabinet official.

The vote was 255-67, with 17 Democrats voting in support of a criminal contempt resolution, which authorizes Republicans leaders to seek criminal charges against Holder. This Democratic support came despite a round of behind-the-scenes lobbying by senior White House and Justice officials - as well as pressure from party leaders - to support Holder.
        So Holder just skates????? He Never did a day in prison and it all just "went away"....
        I hope Trump opens new investigations on all of these in the near future.. People need to be prosecuted and sent to prison..

Comment

I worry about yall some days ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            I worry about our country(all of us)everyday!!!!!

Our country is being led by a bunch of America hating, corrupt to the core, criminals for the most part... And they seem to be above the law...
            Very irretating and frustrating to watch.

Comment

So who was helping him build his empire? CIA?

Comment

I don’t think the average Joe understands and/or wants to accept the power and reach that individuals like Chapo and similar have.

Comment

Too many conspiracies in this thread.

But Trump is a Russian agent, right?

Comment

Well that and a dollar will get me a can of coke.

Now, Fast and Furious is back in the news. Earlier this month, a raid on the hidey-hole of drug kingpin Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman recovered not only the notorious drug lord, but a (“massive”) .50-caliber rifle, capable of stopping a car or shooting down a helicopter, that originated with the ATF program. Rest easy, though: Only 34 such rifles were sold through the program.

The news comes just days after a federal judge rejected President Obama’s assertion of executive privilege to deny Congress access to Fast and Furious–related records it requested back in 2012 as part of an investigation into the gun-walking operation. Despite the IRS scandal, Benghazi, and a host of other accusations of malfeasance against this White House, it remains this president’s sole assertion of executive privilege.

I remember reading about this when it happened. They found a .50 cal from Fast and Furious, when they caught Chapo. I mean, could it get any more obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

"During the trial it was brought up that Adam Schiff, Pelosi and Hillary accepted El Chapo bribes and they slammed the courtroom door shut. It makes perfect sense now why they want open borders for trafficking."

If you believe Snopes----https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/el-chapo-testify-clinton-pelosi/

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        Too many conspiracies in this thread.

But Trump is a Russian agent, right?
                        Trump the Russian, Obama the Muslim ...

It never stops

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

I'm sure there were bribes with both parties, and other countries as well. The fact that anyone is surprised by this is kinda unnerving. As mentioned, he was allowed to be who he is, simply because he was extremely profitable. He's probably drank a few glasses of whiskey with Bush, smoked some cigars with Obama, and had a few nice dinners with Hillary. El Chapo isn't any more crooked or corrupt than our own politicians, and probably has twice as much honor. I don't think some of you truly understand who he is.
                          He never kept a low profile, because he didn't need to. He wasn't worried about a thing, probably still isn't. With his money, an El Chapo clone will probably do the time, while he jet sets around the world.
                          There's another El Chapo in waiting anyway, who will evolve, and be bigger.
                          End the war on drugs if you want to get rid of these kingpins.

Comment

It never stops
                            Don't forget Hillary. She's the leader of the most powerful crime family in modern times.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              End the war on drugs if you want to get rid of these kingpins.
                              Bingo. If the U.S. didn't buy Mexican drugs, nobody would know who el Chapo is.

Comment

It never stops
                                Except Hussein Obama is a muslim... That's no secret..

Comment

Working...
                                X