No announcement yet.

Anyone on a Ketogenic Diet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i try to break my 16-18hr fast with food instead of a drink. but with my supper, ill have a bulletproof coffee like this: 8oz decaf coffee, 1tbsp kerrygold butter, 1tbsp coconut oil, some liquid stevia drops.. put that in my little ninja blender... geezz man, its good.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
      Been doing my keto coffee with kerrygold butter, MCT oil, 1/2 teaspoon of pure cacao, pinch of pink salt and a squirt of stevia. I just use a shaker bottle like for protein shakes.
      Exactly how I make mine, sometimes I add a little heavy cream too

Comment

Dang I'm struggling with a plateau. Been within a few pounds of the same weight for all of 2019. I'm 22 hours into a planned 48 hour fast right now and 3 days removed from any alcohol so I hope that will bust it. Got a good workout this morning but my body sure has been resistant since the holiday gluttony.

Comment

You’re doing the right thing. A fast is the best way to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I started Keto at the beginning of this year. Down 15# and at 215. Goal was 210 but I may try and get to 205. I feel a lot better and can honestly say this has been a fairly easy diet. Good job to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
              You’re doing the right thing. A fast is the best way to do it.

Fast busted it - big drop this morning and I was in the gym again at 5:45. That is the way I lost 60lbs between July 2017 and thanksgiving 2018. I would stall, stall, stall then drop 3-4lbs at one time.

Comment

Is it still considered fasting if your drinking bourbon and diet 7up? Asking for a friend

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                  Is it still considered fasting if your drinking bourbon and diet 7up? Asking for a friend

I wish! That would be awesome!

Comment

Day 3 on Keto and **** this Keto Hangover headache is kicking my *****.... Been drinking tons of water and pickle juice and still hammering me. How long does it last and any tips to get rid of it?

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
                      Day 3 on Keto and **** this Keto Hangover headache is kicking my *****.... Been drinking tons of water and pickle juice and still hammering me. How long does it last and any tips to get rid of it?

Power through. Only advice I can give with water and pickle juice.

Stick with it. Ive lost 15 lbs in 3.5 weeks. Unbelievable. I feel myself getting smaller. I feel great, btw.

Comment

Unless it's that vlasik splenda-sweetened pickle juice, you are likely taking in too much sugar drinking that. Probably just enough to keep you feeling lousy.

Comment

Are you taking magnesium and drinking sole? That always helps me when I’m feeling like you’re describing.

Comment

vitamin B-5; himalayan salt and magnesium. Square you right away. Don't quit!!!! You'll feel incredible once you push through it.

Comment

Potassium, magnesium, sodium.. and lots of it..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone still doing this? I started a couple weeks ago and so far so good

Comment

Working...
                                X