I was at Trumps rally last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at Trumps rally last night

I know I'm preaching to the choir and I know you already know this...as I did. However, when you see it with your own eyes and experience it first hand its unnerving. I was at Trumps Rally last night and there were between 25,000 to 35,000 people with another 10,000 or more that left because they thought they couldn't or wouldn't get in. This is a major major event....... and I did not see not one single media outlet covering it. I mean no one speaking to supporters no one filming it nada. Beto tried to play the typical liberal spoiler and was laughably trounced. They were across the street and I didn't even know until this morning :rofl:

I took the entire family.... we were the ones in the red hats :roflmao:

so I made this to show the stark difference :grin:

this pic only shows the people outside and not inside where 6500 more people got in.

Maga trump. But hole o'dork needs to go back to his punk rock band days. o'dork is just another demotard idiot.

Comment

it was awesome to see that kind of support in a blue city. I think that woke up and surprised a lot of people.

Comment

Don Jr posted something similar on Instagram. Typical media coverage.

Comment

What'd Beto draw... Several hundred?

Yet the news media will still run their propagandists
          Proclaiming theirs is the mainstream opinion on the border.

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
            What'd Beto draw... Several hundred?

Yet the news media will still run their propagandists
            Proclaiming theirs is the mainstream opinion on the border.
            Texas Tribune posted a video that panned around and you could see the crowd, I would say 1000 at most.

Comment

Yeah I would guess a little under 1000. Someone said 900 to be exact but I don't know. Beto people are saying they had 10-15k lol!

Comment

President Trump had more supporters attend his rally than O'dork did in his hometown by a yuuuuuuge amount.

That alone speaks volumes.

Comment

I believe the numbers of 35,000. They played a clip on Texas Ag News this morning of them chanting "build the wall" and the sound is obviously 10s of thousands of people. They didn't play ORourke's crowd chants.

It is also curious to me that people I've talked to the UT El Paso have told stories of bullet holes on the south side buildings. Shots fired from Mexico into the buildings. These people say, "yeah, you get use to it." I told them that's not normal.

Yet the city leaders are saying it's safe there.

Comment

I can tell you first hand... no bullet holes lol. No no one is used to it. More fake news. My son goes to UTEP as well. Yes its a very safe city. It just gets a bad rap.. some deserved most not.

Comment

Those were first hand accounts several years ago from people I met at conferences for my profession - not fake news.

And, yes, I recognize that El Paso is a very safe city. One of the safest in the country.

Comment

I want to say that El Paso is one of the safe cities in the State.

Probably because they already have a wall. Almost looks like 2 walls.
                        Attached Files

Comment

I understand Dusty but its simply not true. Heck if you were to see where UTEP is and the south facing side you'd see what I mean. I drive past it 2-3 times daily. Could it happen... I suppose. Sounds like people exaggerating to you but I won't discount anything I guess.

I migratory hunt behind that fence Very secure for sure.

Comment

https://www.click2houston.com/news/b...nt-trump-visit.

Love the comments from the informed.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Seeing these large crowds at the rallies always take the edge off, and reassures me Trump is so much bigger than all the main stream talk.

Comment

Working...
                              X