Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanye West

Aka Ye.
    I never liked the guy but I do give him credit for standing with Trump.
    Hip-hop superstar Kanye West defended his decision on TMZ to wear President Donald Trump's 'Make America Great Again' campaign hat publicly.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
    Aka Ye.
    I never liked the guy but I do give him credit for standing with Trump.
    Hip-hop superstar Kanye West defended his decision on TMZ to wear President Donald Trump's 'Make America Great Again' campaign hat publicly.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk
    Can't stand the guy but it's getting hard to not be able to stand him.

On the other hand a coworker had a very good point about him yesterday. He has always been a contrarian.

Comment

Cannot stand him one bit but he stands for trump and believes in him so much to wear his MAGA hat on SNL that I am starting to not mind seeing him these days or hear about his sometimes silly quotes.

Comment

I wonder if George Bush still doesn't care about black people?

Comment

Well, I'm 72 years old and my momma told me when I was about 5 years old to never ever trust a rapper.

Comment

The fact that I agree with him on anything scares me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got to love the liberals on TMZ. Really surprised they think Trump is racist LOL

Comment

That makes me want to slap his wife on the ***! Wait, I want to do that anyway.

Comment

I have never liked the guy after the stunt on stage with Taylor Swift, and that was really my introduction to me. I still to this day have never heard one of his songs. But like many said above it is really hard not to like what he is doing right now. Loved watching the right come after all the white lefty plantation owners on twitter the past couple days who ridiculed their slave for not thinking/acting as he is supposed to on SNL. Candace Owens has been taking the SNL criticism and running full blast with it as well. Keep it up Kanye!

Comment

He has an album coming out soon.

Y'all(we) are talking about a rapper on a bowhunting forum where probably 90%+ on here don't listen to rap.

Dude is genius

Comment

He has to stand out from the rest of the liberals to get air time and seem relevant.... No one really believes that he is a Trump supporter do they??
                      If He spewed the normal liberal rhetoric he would just blend in with the rest of those idiots.. He knows this so he is going against the grain.. It's working..

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        He has an album coming out soon.

Y'all(we) are talking about a rapper on a bowhunting forum where probably 90%+ on here don't listen to rap.

Dude is genius
                        I bet you'd be surprised at the rap fans on hear!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          He has to stand out from the rest of the liberals to get air time and seem relevant.... No one really believes that he is a Trump supporter do they??
                          If He spewed the normal liberal rhetoric he would just blend in with the rest of those idiots.. He knows this so he is going against the grain.. It's working..
                          This is why I have been treading lightly with him. Still trying to figure him out. Don't listen to rap...except a little Swisha House Summer 2000 every once in a while

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                            This is why I have been treading lightly with him. Still trying to figure him out. Don't listen to rap...except a little Swisha House Summer 2000 every once in a while
                            Oh no you didn’t !!

Comment

Quit trying to make this a marketing move, he stands to lose more than he does to gain. None of his fans are going to change allegiances.

I don't listen to his music, and I won't now, because it still sucks. He was a moron before, and he still is. He's just trying to be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X