No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide yo women and children......it's a blood bath today.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
      I’m long AM and RTLR. Smaller players with higher risk but higher upside potential. ENB is solid as well
      For smaller companies, some others have way higher upside potential based on previous history.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Hide yo women and children......it's a blood bath today.
        Yep! I am down 2.9% and still falling.

I figured that would be the case today, as I was up over 6% yesterday total

Comment

tempted to trim all of my positions in anticipation of the 10 year breaking through 1.5% and buying back in when there is blood in the streets. I don't suspect many of my holdings correcting below my current cost basis, but would be good to lock in some profit and have a little cash on hand. of course, when the fed steps in to stop the bleeding, it's going to send commodities to the stratosphere.

Comment

tempted to trim all of my positions in anticipation of the 10 year breaking through 1.5% and buying back in when there is blood in the streets. I don't suspect many of my holdings correcting below my current cost basis, but would be good to lock in some profit and have a little cash on hand. of course, when the fed steps in to stop the bleeding, it's going to send commodities to the stratosphere.
            So this is where the gold and uranium play come in?

Comment

What commodities are you eyeballing to purchase?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                So this is where the gold and uranium play come in?
                uranium is just another commodity to protect against inflationary pressures. I also think we're going to need an increase in nuclear power if the developed world does transition to electric vehicles. solar panels and windmills aren't going to cut it.

China is hoarding the hell out of gold. It's really the only asset class that hasn't done much since the vaccine news hit. My major concern is all of the dollars abroad held in treasuries by foreigners coming back home and being used to buy up land, resources, etc. How long can we ride the coat tails of our reserve currency status as other nations and holder of our debt watch our central bank monetize our government's budget shortfalls?

Comment

****, that happened quickly. Figured it would be next week before we crossed 1.5%

Comment

Dam it...Whats going on today

Comment

Originally posted by Wood Rat View Post
                      Dam it...Whats going on today
                      Failed 7 year treasury auction for starters and rising interest rates. Nobody wants to buy our debt but the Fed (which is going to be forced to step in, it's just a matter of when that happens). Could get very ugly for people in overvalued hype stocks as the tech bubble unwinds.

ZeroHedge - On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Comment

Kicking myself for not selling TESLA when it got near $900 a share. I am in it for the longhaul, but am getting more worried

I still think EV is here to stay, WITH THIS REGIME IN OFFICE

Comment

Well, tomorrow the stimulus program gets voted on. Can go really good or really bad for markets.

Comment

already priced in. buy the rumor, sell the news

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                              Well, tomorrow the stimulus program gets voted on. Can go really good or really bad for markets.
                              well i was kind of hoping there was nowhere to go from here but up

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                                well i was kind of hoping there was nowhere to go from here but up
                                Oh contrer my friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X