Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charles View Post
    This is one stock that has me baffled.
    I havent followed it too much but I wonder if it is the rich guy playing the little while the media story is the exact opposite? Rich guys laughing all the way to the bank as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      This is one stock that has me baffled.
      I’m too much of a weenie to get in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
        I’m too much of a weenie to get in on it.
        I did the last go around and did well. I did hold though. Not sure if I'll play this go around but it will be on my radar for a quick scalp.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          Curious to your thoughts on why SLB and HAL instead of say EXXON, TALO, FANG, OXY, DVN or any of those?

I own some SLB and got in at $15.16

Hard to buy SLB when they turned in a $17B loss last year. I’d look closer before jumping in too deep.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            I havent followed it too much but I wonder if it is the rich guy playing the little while the media story is the exact opposite? Rich guys laughing all the way to the bank as usual.

Actually this is the little guys sticking it to the hedge funds that keep shorting this and other stocks. Jump on Reddit, they are pushing to hold so HF lose on shorts and are forced to buy to minimize losses.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
              Oil will go higher. This bull market is just getting started. Companies that survived the negative oil prices of April 2020 are leaner than ever and focused on reducing debt and returning cash to shareholders over increasing capex. The developing world doesn't give a **** about green energy. They'll burn whatever is cheapest to satisfy their growing energy needs. Midstream is another great place to be as the feds aren't going to allow new pipelines to be built, which will give pricing power to existing pipeline operators. Plus, they pay some good divys. Tech was the place to be the last decade. There will be a big money rotation out of the nasdaq into value stocks and commodities.
              Thanks for the insight, do you have any suggestions on the midstream players?

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                Hard to buy SLB when they turned in a $17B loss last year. I’d look closer before jumping in too deep.

I hope I’m right and you’re wrong. [emoji3]
                The big loss last year was mostly due to huge write downs on a lot of the companies they had previously purchased if I recall correctly. Their technology is second to none and will play a critical role moving forward IMO.
                At the end of the day they are all just educated bets. I’ve been wrong before and likely will be again. [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I knew more about the stock market. I don’t even know where to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave W View Post
                    I wish I knew more about the stock market. I don’t even know where to start.
                    I would make it easy on yourself and start with some good ETF index funds (ITOT, IVV, IJH, IJR). All those I just listed have been good to me. They won't produce the potentially large immediate returns that stocks can, but they won't have the same potential large-scale losses either.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                      Already made a few grand on them. Oil will continue to climb

Comment

Originally posted by EmergencyDoc View Post

Thanks again
                        I’m long AM and RTLR. Smaller players with higher risk but higher upside potential. ENB is solid as well

Comment

I’m long AM and RTLR. Smaller players with higher risk but higher upside potential. ENB is solid as well
                          I like AM

Comment

Thank you sir

Comment

Stock Markets

Thanks again

EPD
                              Oneok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks again
                                Im long EPD and MMP

Comment

Working...
                                X