Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
    Geez, take profits and invest in real companies. These make a quick buck schemes don’t pan out very long and the market is ridiculously overvalued and a speculative bubble that is beginning to unwind. Buy commodities and consumer staples that are fairly valued.
    You seem to know your long game. Help us out. Give us a list or examples of commodities and staples you'd look at buying.

Comment

Geez, take profits and invest in real companies. These make a quick buck schemes don’t pan out very long and the market is ridiculously overvalued and a speculative bubble that is beginning to unwind. Buy commodities and consumer staples that are fairly valued.
      what are some fairly valued ones you would be looking at?

Comment

Yup. I also think energy and financial companies still are a good bet. My divided portfolio is actually up today as well as my REIT portfolio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Yup. I also think energy and financial companies still are a good bet. My divided portfolio is actually up today as well as my REIT portfolio.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I've been looking for a good RIET play that pays dividends. Care to share what you're in?

Comment

Long SU, MRO, CVE, VET, CPG, CTT, DRD, CMCL, FANG, AR, AM, CORN, SOYB, WEAT, MP, FCX, FSM, PSLV, PVAC, RRC, RTLR, SBSW, SWBI, VSTO. Contemplating a position in uranium miners ETF as well. Best values currently are in gold miners. They’ve gotten the snot beat out of them the last six months. A lot of these stocks have already made huge runs off since October, but still have upside as energy prices continue to rise. Most are still well below pre-pandemic prices and wouldn’t consider selling any of them until they reached those levels, and underlying commodity prices trend even higher, they’ll easily move past pre-pandemic levels. Lots of free cash flow to be generated even at current commodity prices.
            Last edited by TwoHighways; 02-23-2021, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
              I've been looking for a good RIET play that pays dividends. Care to share what you're in?
              I just bought AAT. Not a huge dividend @3.8% but Im up 5% on the price in less than 2 weeks time. Im in a lot of REITs as it makes up about 15% of my portfolio. As my bonds become mature I will be rolling that money into more positions here. Bond rates are sub inflation right now. There really isnt a safe haven for money right now.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                CSCW....wth
                CWCS. Im still holding. May regret that but on 3 or 6 month charts i see a pattern. It climbs, then drops 40%. Climbs higher drops 40%. Just climbed to 52 week high last week and today its back to 40% down. Im hoping it turns back up to 1.50-1.80 but thats my uneducated bowhunting knowledge.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	5703FC90-1C7D-47D4-8B7E-B9E8EB39ED27.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	24645109

Do yall see it? Or am i crazy???
                  When does bow season start again????
                  Last edited by Red_RaiderHTC; 02-23-2021, 08:44 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Red_RaiderHTC View Post
                    [ATTACH]1041525[/ATTACH]

Do yall see it? Or am i crazy???
                    When does bow season start again????
                    Consider that chart was in a fairly strong market time frame. If we're seeing a change in market strength for the worse, which I fear we are, that may not hold true. Either way, looking at that chart right now regardless, I don't see it as a buy yet

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Banded Drake Calls View Post
                      Consider that chart was in a fairly strong market time frame. If we're seeing a change in market strength for the worse, which I fear we are, that may not hold true. Either way, looking at that chart right now regardless, I don't see it as a buy yet

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                      Def not a buy at the moment. For me its a stuck holding for 3 months too 4 years chart but i can hope right. Or i may sell at like 1.05 tomorrow and just move to oil or energy😁

Comment

Jumping back in on MMEX and increased MCOA. Hope to see HCMC bump up this week also.

Comment

Put in a limit order to buy MCOA yesterday but it never hit. Lots of names on this thread moving well today.

Comment

was going to buy SANP this morning and didn't. I'm such a wimp

Comment

HIMR is running, but I’m not ready to sell yet.

Comment

Hcmc

Originally posted by ShoootLow View Post
                                Jumping back in on MMEX and increased MCOA. Hope to see HCMC bump up this week also.
                                Same here! Lots of hype around HCMC on friday. I bet we see it slide when nothing is announced. Thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                                X