No announcement yet.

Hubby, wifey tattoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife got a cat head tattoo on her boob on our honeymoon and now 47 years later when she takes off her bra it looks like a rabbit.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
      My wife got a cat head tattoo on her boob on our honeymoon and now 47 years later when she takes off her bra it looks like a rabbit.
      she finds out you put this out there you are in the dog house bigtime

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
        No here too. A friend of mine had her husbands name and later divorced. Couldn't find another husband with the same name.
        So then you just put “ in memory of” above it and go on about your business

Comment

If your still looking for options. This one might start some conversations
          Attached Files

Comment

It's kinda' like wearing matching pink Izod golf henleys at the zoo in 1972..... A major no no IMHO..... Come on man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
              If your still looking for options. This one might start some conversations
              I mean...

Id chase that bird

Comment

I have this and the wife has a similar one. My first tattoo.
                Attached Files

Comment

No, to all of it.

Comment

Go for it.The best ideas for tattoos are on pinterest.**** what everybody thinks.And I don't even have a tat!lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                      Go for it.The best ideas for tattoos are on pinterest.**** what everybody thinks.And I don't even have a tat!lol
                      Its funny, I didn't ask for opinions, just pics of ink that others had gotten with their wives/girlfriends, but opinions abound. Cracks me up.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                        Its funny, I didn't ask for opinions, just pics of ink that others had gotten with their wives/girlfriends, but opinions abound. Cracks me up.

They are trying to save you from yourself! [emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Back, back,back button

Comment

Only tat I have is marking a spot inside my colon.

Comment

Originally posted by ppeeks59 View Post
                              I hardly want to look at ME for the rest of my life -- I sure don't want to look as someone's drawing ON me, either. It might be for others, but not me. And skinsfan, let us know how it is going in another 15 years. Not sayin' you two won't still be "matching ***-cheeks in love" then, but most of us didn't make it to the 30th anniversary, according to statistics (of which I'm one).
                              A little bitter? **** dude, have a drink and relax. Some of us chose better. Been married 27 years to the love of my life. Have kids that are grown now and we love being together, including HUNTING!

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                                I’ll be the first, my wife and I share a tattoo... kinda. We enjoyed the movie Juno in 06 or 08, not sure. In the movie she tells her boyfriend he’s the cheese to her macaroni. My wife has macaroni on her right butt cheek and I have cheese on my left, when we stand together they match up. Some may say it’s silly but we think/thought it’s cool. We were young (19+/-) and head over heels in love! 15 or so years later I still love her like I did then. Do what you want and don’t let anyone (macho buddies) talk you out of it!

curious.... did y’all get pics of the cheese and macaroni or did you get the words “cheese” and “macaroni”?

Pics are NOT necessary. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X