No announcement yet.

80s Kids....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAD is a classic. How about flight of the navigator and DARYL, watch these more than a time or two.

Comment

RAD is a great American classic!

Comment

I was born in 80, and I guess I'm ashamed to say that I've never seen that movie.

Comment

Made my 8 year old daughter watch “Rad” for the first time during the quarantine /school closures.
          Me and all the guys I grew up with spent countless days on Redlines, Diamondbacks, Free Agents, Hutch, PK Ripper, Mongoose, , Hyperlites, GT, and even a Torker or two reenacting scenes from that movie all while burning through blank VHS tapes in my dads old school camcorder recording all of our stunts! We all grew up racing BMX. I am not ashamed to say I can still quote that movie verbatim almost 30 years later.
          And x2 on Christian (Lori) being a hottie in that show!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
            Phoebe Cates was the best part of several movies.
            Amen

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Comment

Still got my GT Performer in the attic.
              4130 Chromoly baby!

Comment

Rad? Really? Yea...I will see if I can contact vermin and texasfan and see if we can group watch that...
                Last edited by Rubi513; 02-21-2021, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
                  RAD is a classic. How about flight of the navigator and DARYL, watch these more than a time or two.
                  DARYL was awesome!

Made my boy watch RAD a while back. Now he has seen it several times. We are watching Karate Kid right now.

Comment

That movie was great except for that song “send me an angel”

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                      DARYL was awesome!

Made my boy watch RAD a while back. Now he has seen it several times. We are watching Karate Kid right now.

Now you two can binge watch Cobra Kai on Netflix, my kiddos burned thru it so fast we’ve got 10 months to wait for season 4. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Excellent flick.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hell yeah!! Grew up in Mesquite, had a Diamond Back. BMX track was down the street. Lots of memories

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I remember signing a petition to have RAD sold on dvd. Have it on my Amazon watch list right now.

Comment

Rad is a freakin rad flick. If you haven’t seen it you’re missing out

Comment

More of a Dazed and Confused guy myself... but i will look up RAD, never heard of it, not sure how i missed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X